Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] HOT! FREE AirPods with iPhone 2 yr contract.

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 26th, 2020 8:56 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1113 posts
882 upvotes
Surrey
L4cky wrote: no one wants an airpods
If it were the Pros, this would’ve been pretty good. The regular airpods kinda suck
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
1113 posts
882 upvotes
Surrey
vinnie1990 wrote: Pixel user but I have to use iPhones for work and I must say the 11Pro battery life is spectacular...and don't forget the 11 pro has a bigger and better battery... 5g will roast your battery... that's if you can even get it. I think the 11 and 11pro (if you can find the pro) are great prices for $300-400 less. Iphone 12 (if you exclude 5g) is more like an 'S' update.
The iPhone 12 is not an “S” upgrade. The design is different and the screen in particular is a major upgrade. “S” upgrades don’t change as much as this. I agree that the Pros are an “S” upgrade though.
The iPhone 11 wasn’t for me just because of the screen, but my dad loves it coming from the 7 Plus.
Deal Addict
Nov 29, 2007
3654 posts
2947 upvotes
No Bum Deals
blurx wrote: We probably won’t get full 5G coverage until 2023.
The iPhone 11, XR or SE are perfectly fine for the next three years at least.
Jeeze I've been rocking a 6S for eons and only recently changed to a SE. There really is no need for some of us to have the latest and greatest every year.
🢂 2x Koodo 35/10 - 1x Koodo 35/7 - 1x Fido Data 0/3 🢀
Deal Addict
May 2, 2008
2393 posts
1126 upvotes
Mississauga
blindemboss wrote: Yes. I have my eye on the 11 Pro. I haven't seen any clearance on the iPhone 11 Pros yet. Maybe in a few weeks when the iPhone 12's fill the channels at all the carriers.
friend of mine said he called into Rogers and they have a good sale. YMMV when dealing with robbers call centers. He was able to get it roughly $350 cheaper at the end of it all (he puts it on tab and pays it off right away and swaps plans)
Vinh
If you're going to hate, Get off RFD!
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2004
1185 posts
106 upvotes
GTA
kapid11 wrote: LOL
And RFD.
vinnie1990 wrote: friend of mine said he called into Rogers and they have a good sale. YMMV when dealing with robbers call centers. He was able to get it roughly $350 cheaper at the end of it all (he puts it on tab and pays it off right away and swaps plans)
Iphone 11Pros are all on discount now, while supplies last. If you wait till BF/CM there won't be any inventory left.
That being said, been on the 7plus since 2016.
Mar 10, 2014
27 posts
17 upvotes
iPhone 12's are selling very well around the rest of the world. Maybe not as well in the Canadian market. The iPhone 12 Pro Pacific Blue is pre-order is sold out and pushed back to late November for new stock. There are over 350 million+ iphone globally. Apple will report ER after the market closes on Thursday. I am sure they will beat.
May 29, 2017
437 posts
178 upvotes
Canada
Just because new model year is released, doesnt make your 1-3 year old iPhone junk.....or useless....

Most of you complaining are probably using Public / Lucky / Freedom / Chatr with their limited LTE speeds anyway.