Instant Pot Duo Nova 7-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker - 3 Quart $69

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 5th, 2021 7:36 pm
[OP]
May 12, 2021
87 posts
314 upvotes
Canada

[Visions Electronics] Instant Pot Duo Nova 7-in-1 Multi-Use Pressure Cooker - 3 Quart $69

Hi Guys,

Who here still doesn't have an instant pot?

The Duo Nova is 7 appliances in 1: pressure cooker, sauté pan, steamer, slow cooker, rice cooker, food warmer, and yogurt maker. Clear the clutter from your counter and do it all with just one tool.

3 Quart is great for cooking rice, side dishes, or meals up to 3 people.

And before the Costco crowd jumps all over me. Visions does offer price beat "Before you buy, if you see a lower legitimate price from any authorized Canadian retailer or dealer for any model we stock, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 15% of the difference."

So Chill.
Cheers
11 replies
Deal Fanatic
Jan 16, 2011
5890 posts
6924 upvotes
The NORTH
Great Price, seems to be $99 everywhere else.
Oct 15, 2008
440 posts
693 upvotes
Atikokan
kr0zet wrote: Great Price, seems to be $99 everywhere else.
Well, except it's $64.99 at Costco, but I'm chilling about that, as OP said.

What are people's experience with price matching at Visions? The biggest thing I'm hesitant on is this:
Final Clearance. Some items may be open box or demo units. All have full manufacturer’s warranty.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
21080 posts
25026 upvotes
Great price, and great food making device.

These gifts were very well received.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6147 posts
5457 upvotes
Vancouver
snowles wrote: Well, except it's $64.99 at Costco, but I'm chilling about that, as OP said.

What are people's experience with price matching at Visions? The biggest thing I'm hesitant on is this:
If you select in store pickup at Visions, you get $5 off.. making it $64. Less than Costco! :)

Ron.
Oct 15, 2008
440 posts
693 upvotes
Atikokan
newfbc wrote: If you select in store pickup at Visions, you get $5 off.. making it $64. Less than Costco! :)

Ron.
Sweet, I'm only 1,600 km away from the closest one in Ontario! Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6147 posts
5457 upvotes
Vancouver
snowles wrote: Sweet, I'm only 1,600 km away from the closest one in Ontario! Face With Tears Of Joy
Road trip! :P

Ron.
Oct 15, 2008
440 posts
693 upvotes
Atikokan
As fun as road tripping during a pandemic sounds, I think I'll just pay the extra 99 cents and have it shipped to the door lol

Gas is like $1.55/L up here, I don't even think I could get past town limits before making up the difference haha
Last edited by snowles on Aug 5th, 2021 11:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 6, 2002
6147 posts
5457 upvotes
Vancouver
snowles wrote: As fun as road tripping during a pandemic sounds, I think I'll just pay the extra 99 cents and have it shipped to the door lol

Gas is like $1.55/L up here, I don't even think I could get out of past town limits before making up the difference haha
You think that's bad? It's $1.70/L in Vancouver.

Ron.
Oct 15, 2008
440 posts
693 upvotes
Atikokan
newfbc wrote: You think that's bad? It's $1.70/L in Vancouver.

Ron.
Gross.
Apr 8, 2011
343 posts
735 upvotes
Calgary
Excuse me while I hijack here for a sec...apparently we are the last people on Earth without one and My wife says we need. With several to choose from, what do you recommend? It's just the two of us anymore, so probably don't need the largest size. I can't see a need to sterilize anything, so that model isn't necessary. We do have an air fryer, and find it's on the small side, so a model that air fries might be nice. So, where does that leave me? Thanks!