Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

KEF Q100 Bookshelf speakers

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 10th, 2017 4:12 pm
Aug 22, 2006
323 posts
66 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] KEF Q100 Bookshelf speakers

KEF Q100 bookshelfs on sale again, seems to be happening every few months. Great set for a small HT set-up. Matching centre is $398 (Q200), but you could also split a pair of these Q100s if that's how you roll.

I own these and they're a lot longer/deeper size-wise than you'd expect, but I suppose that's how they sound so good. Not to mention the Uni-Q driver.
17 replies
Sep 17, 2007
924 posts
844 upvotes
Toronto
Awesome set! i own 3 pairs and have split one for center speaker. The spare i use it in a different room. Its good enough for a small room! Produces awesome sound, goes very low too!
i've connected an SVS PB2000 monster with these and they seem to do it well when the sound spectrum is calibrated. ive got another SB1000 which i may get rid off, pm me if you need to in toronto.

i'd gladly pay 350 for these.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 13, 2005
5897 posts
301 upvotes
GTA
Darshakjust4u is correct. KEF make great quality speakers. I have a pair of Q900's for my fronts, Q600 for centre channel, Q300's for rears and the SVS PB2000 as a sub for my basement theatre. I wouldn't trade these speakers for anything else. love them....
Looks like my RFD account was recently hacked. I do not sell anything on RFD especially GC's.
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2007
2959 posts
2496 upvotes
Scarborough
sunnybono wrote: Darshakjust4u is correct. KEF make great quality speakers. I have a pair of Q900's for my fronts, Q600 for centre channel, Q300's for rears and the SVS PB2000 as a sub for my basement theatre. I wouldn't trade these speakers for anything else. love them....
Considering your avatar, I would expect you to have at least one pair of Kef's ;)
Oct 23, 2014
647 posts
603 upvotes
Laval, QC
i picked up a pair of Q100 couple of weeks ago.

They sounded so good so i bought the center channel q200 to go with it . Very happy with the sound quality.
Dec 20, 2011
115 posts
45 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
sunnybono wrote: Darshakjust4u is correct. KEF make great quality speakers. I have a pair of Q900's for my fronts, Q600 for centre channel, Q300's for rears and the SVS PB2000 as a sub for my basement theatre. I wouldn't trade these speakers for anything else. love them....
You have a very good HT setup there sunnybono. You wouldn't trade your speakers for anything else? You must have not experience upgraditis yet. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Oct 23, 2014
647 posts
603 upvotes
Laval, QC
IceCreamNinja wrote:
You have a very good HT setup there sunnybono. You wouldn't trade your speakers for anything else? You must have not experience upgraditis yet. Smiling Face With Open Mouth

VERY TRUE!! do not go into any high end stores for demo for any reason. You will change your tune quickly and your wallet and wife will hate you Face With Tears Of Joy

So much good gear out there..so little money..
Feb 23, 2010
504 posts
236 upvotes
EDMONTON
nickgritz wrote: VERY TRUE!! do not go into any high end stores for demo for any reason. You will change your tune quickly and your wallet and wife will hate you Face With Tears Of Joy

So much good gear out there..so little money..
You don't even have to go into the high end stores.. just go try the R series at visions.. it was tough not to spend several extra hundred dollars to go from Q to R...
Dec 25, 2006
83 posts
26 upvotes
Vancouver
$298 at midnight tonight at Visions. Possibly historic low? Anyway extremely hot deal
Dec 25, 2010
116 posts
21 upvotes
Any good deals/recommendations (BF/Cyber Monday) for powering these?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2013
1546 posts
997 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
Bought 2 sets of q100 for $289 each and a q200c for $305 from Visions in Surrey today.
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Nov 11, 2013
1 posts
Kelowna
crazyea wrote: Bought 2 sets of q100 for $289 each and a q200c for $305 from Visions in Surrey today.
Sticker priced? Or negotiated? Sounds like they were blowing them out... but I can't see that they're advertising them that low.
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2013
1546 posts
997 upvotes
Surrey, BC (GVR)
kmrobinson03 wrote: Sticker priced? Or negotiated? Sounds like they were blowing them out... but I can't see that they're advertising them that low.
Its $10 less per set than cyber monday price. And the center was lowered for the package discount.
Please check my feedback:
RFD
HWC
Heatware
Feb 13, 2009
120 posts
48 upvotes
Surrey, BC
Looks like the sales over, theyre $659 now.
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3144 posts
337 upvotes
Toronto
Still available in store for $298
I just picked up a pair from the Kennedy Common's location

They are also willing to deal on other clear out items
Also picked up a open box NAD C245BEE for $198
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2011
2259 posts
755 upvotes
Vancouver
sorry to bump an old thread but its on sale at $348 at the moment. how are these compared to the Elac B5s ?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)