Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] Kingston Canvas Select microSD Card - 32 GB (SDCS/32GBCR) $5 In Store

  • Last Updated:
  • Oct 15th, 2019 2:25 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10575 posts
4989 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Kingston Canvas Select microSD Card - 32 GB (SDCS/32GBCR) $5 In Store

Visions has these Kingston Canvas Select 32 GB micro SD cards for $5 in store or Online for ISPU. No shipping available.
80MB/s read and 10MB/s write
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Oct 8th, 2019 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
24 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10575 posts
4989 upvotes
Toronto
jaksdj22 wrote: always OOS in store
What do you mean?
7 of 10 stores here show stock?
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 4, 2003
2826 posts
1358 upvotes
Ordered for store pickup. Needed a cheap uSD card.
Loose lips sink ships. | Her Majesty's Naval Service
Jr. Member
Nov 3, 2003
115 posts
2 upvotes
Thanks. Great deal for cheap 32GBs.
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jan 12, 2017
14659 posts
4171 upvotes
Scarberia
no ISPU at scarboro kennedy location! :( oos
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Member
Sep 4, 2015
315 posts
280 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
Thanks OP, needed two cheapies for raspberry Pi projects
Member
Aug 10, 2013
462 posts
204 upvotes
Mississauga
idiotcanuck wrote: Visions has these Kingston Canvas Select 32 GB micro SD cards for $5 in store or Online for ISPU. No shipping available.
80MB/s read and 10MB/s write
I ordered couple on line.
Thanks Op!
Member
Aug 10, 2013
462 posts
204 upvotes
Mississauga
bonegraft wrote: I am not sure whether $5 for 32G is a good deal, but I ordered couple on line anyway.
Thanks Op!
Newbie
Jul 5, 2017
97 posts
102 upvotes
This is a crappy card. Use it only as a backup media. I had the better version with a faster write speed. I bought 5 of them and the one in my raspberry failed after a few months, so did the dashcam which was expected. It cannot record full HD so I gave away the rest as I didnt want to lose anymore data.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2007
2415 posts
1192 upvotes
Vancouver
l orders hundreds I have so many p video to s tore
Deal Addict
User avatar
Mar 17, 2018
1178 posts
1782 upvotes
danned wrote: l orders hundreds I have so many p video to s tore
Like Trump p videos?

Picked up 2. Thanks.
$50 15GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk and Text - Rogers
$22.99 1GB data w/ Unlimited Canada Talk/Text Canada - Public Mobile
$0.00 a month w/ Unlimited Canada Wide Talk / $9.99 6 months texting (FREE using Google Rewards) - Fongo Mobile App
Deal Addict
May 19, 2004
1775 posts
291 upvotes
Edmonton
these good enough for wyze cams?
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10575 posts
4989 upvotes
Toronto
5abi wrote: these good enough for wyze cams?
I guess it depends on what write speed is called for by wyze and if you are saving in HD.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10575 posts
4989 upvotes
Toronto
danned wrote: l orders hundreds I have so many p video to s tore
That's where I store all my pee videos too. Winking Face
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Newbie
Apr 27, 2017
52 posts
80 upvotes
thanks bought 3 and picked up today, i'm sure they will be fine for wyze and dash cam!
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10575 posts
4989 upvotes
Toronto
wardaddy wrote: This is a crappy card. Use it only as a backup media. I had the better version with a faster write speed. I bought 5 of them and the one in my raspberry failed after a few months, so did the dashcam which was expected. It cannot record full HD so I gave away the rest as I didnt want to lose anymore data.
I took a look for poor reviews, but I couldn't find many. They actually seem better than expected.
Here are some links:
https://www.newegg.ca/kingston-32gb-mic ... gKQ6vD_BwE

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/kingston-s ... 20CMJYQ2ND
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
Newbie
Jul 5, 2017
97 posts
102 upvotes
idiotcanuck wrote: I took a look for poor reviews, but I couldn't find many. They actually seem better than expected.
Here are some links:
The ones I got worked fine for about 6 months, so the reviews may not reflect that. But at the price, its good for basic storage.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Apr 3, 2009
10575 posts
4989 upvotes
Toronto
wardaddy wrote: The ones I got worked fine for about 6 months, so the reviews may not reflect that. But at the price, its good for basic storage.
Even still, you would think that there would be more online bitching about it if it was that chronic. LIke those, I had this thing for x months and it died on me WTF, comments. Then again it may be that specific model that you had that is the problem child.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Top