Visions Electronics

Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / Windows 10 Laptop $549

[OP]
Banned
May 12, 2021
105 posts
367 upvotes
Canada

[Visions Electronics] Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15.6" 8GB RAM / 128GB SSD / Windows 10 Laptop $549

Hey Guys,

I've got back to school on my mind.

If you're thinking a chromebook isn't going to cut it, then this windows 10 laptop might fit the bill at under $600.

Great for office work and media consumption.

Again Visions does offer price beat "Before you buy, if you see a lower legitimate price from any authorized Canadian retailer or dealer for any model we stock, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 15% of the difference."
Cheers
Thread Summary
If you're shopping for more budget options, take a look at RFD Reviews' top picks for the best laptops under $500!
5 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2010
1384 posts
1576 upvotes
Earth
Does this read like an advertisement to you?
UnicornDeals wrote: Hey Guys,

I've got back to school on my mind.

If you're thinking a chromebook isn't going to cut it, then this windows 10 laptop might fit the bill at under $600.

Great for office work and media consumption.

Again Visions does offer price beat "Before you buy, if you see a lower legitimate price from any authorized Canadian retailer or dealer for any model we stock, either online, in-store, or in print, we will beat that price by 15% of the difference."
Zoomer: 1 account for family and planning to leave for good in 2023
Koodo too: for a phone and locked to 24 months but was a good deal.
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2019
2087 posts
2635 upvotes
Intel Core i3-1005G1 2C / 4T
8GB upgradable
128GB pcie SSD
15.6" 1080P TN
-------------------
GO zoomers ~
$36 6GB UNLIMITED CARP voicemail + a free phone / 2yr
Sep 23, 2012
44 posts
43 upvotes
Montreal
good deal if you don't mind throwing it away after a year. I have an S940 repaired twice after the first year, second repair has to be third repair now since the replacement screen had serious defects. Lenovo quality is seriously lacking and don't get me started about their horrible warranty phone support.
Deal Guru
Mar 8, 2003
10790 posts
3177 upvotes
Richmond Hill
wstewart wrote: good deal if you don't mind throwing it away after a year. I have an S940 repaired twice after the first year, second repair has to be third repair now since the replacement screen had serious defects. Lenovo quality is seriously lacking and don't get me started about their horrible warranty phone support.
Thanks for sharing