Expired Hot Deals

Visions Electronics

LG 65" 2021 C1 4K HDR OLED $2498 or $2598

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 28th, 2021 10:10 pm
Thread Summary
Not the specs you're looking for? Check out RFD Reviews' list of the best 4K HDR smart TVs!
57 replies
Sep 11, 2020
351 posts
721 upvotes
Savings are $400 for BNIB, If you need it know it is decent but with Black Friday around the corner I would prefer waiting for a potential bigger discount.

Thanks OP though.
I buy what I need , but mostly what I don't need #RFDlife
Apr 4, 2021
34 posts
222 upvotes
This is hot. I paid the same for the CX last BF. I doubt the price would be even lower around BF. Perhaps it’s the best to buy from Costco with 90 days price adjustment.
Nov 4, 2010
296 posts
273 upvotes
Canada
Good deal, does the Visions Warranty (both the free included 2 year + paid for extension) cover for pixel burn in?
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6888 posts
4557 upvotes
Ottawa
HotDealFreak wrote: Savings are $400 for BNIB, If you need it know it is decent but with Black Friday around the corner I would prefer waiting for a potential bigger discount.

Thanks OP though.
Lol BF never can go lower than this. I thought about the same thing about Cx, they were never on sale then discontinued, buy first, enjoy first.
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 23, 2008
6888 posts
4557 upvotes
Ottawa
StraightCashHomie wrote: Looks like Costco matched this…with a cheaper warranty available.

https://www.costco.ca/lg-65-in.-smart-4 ... 64027.html

You could probably negotiate a bit better price at Visions, but Costco warranty and return policy is on its own level.
Wow, I bought C1 2 months ago for $2997 , then price adjust $226 money back, Can I price adjust again ?
Buy Nice or Buy Twice.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6413 upvotes
I wanted a Samsung QLED for my very bright living room but at this price I feel like I need to buy this.

Visions (I’m store) can definitely take a couple hundred bucks off this price as well or give you some extra warranty or something.
Last edited by kimwoobingsu on Aug 27th, 2021 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 11, 2009
985 posts
565 upvotes
Toronto, ON
kimwoobingsu wrote: I wanted a Samsung QLED for my very bright living room but at this price I feel like I need to buy this, those guys at visions can definitely take a couple hundred bucks off this price as well or give you some extra warranty or something.
If you put the oled on a very bright room you might regret it
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3144 posts
6413 upvotes
MoreDealsPlease wrote: If you put the oled on a very bright room you might regret it
Yeah, I have a CX I bought last year that I wanted to move up there to try out, but I hate moving this TV as I know a few people that broke theirs moving from room to room.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
24364 posts
31282 upvotes
kimwoobingsu wrote: I wanted a Samsung QLED for my very bright living room but at this price I feel like I need to buy this.

Visions (I’m store) can definitely take a couple hundred bucks off this price as well or give you some extra warranty or something.
Nah, hit the Costco link and go with the 5 year bullet proof warranty.

My father can attest to their coverage.

You deserve better than skeevy high pressure sales plus less solid warranty.
Nov 13, 2013
770 posts
735 upvotes
Quebec
phaldaz wrote: Good deal, does the Visions Warranty (both the free included 2 year + paid for extension) cover for pixel burn in?
LG already cover burn-in for 4 years from manufacturing date. First 2 years would be for parts and labor and the next 2 years is for parts only. I confirmed this with LG before buying my demo 65CX. You can also purchase an extended warranty here: https://www.lgcanadaparts.com/extendedwarranties and you will receive a Certificate from LG and it's covering everything for a total of 5 years.

For example, it cost me 1500$ for my TV + 400$ for the warranty, 1900$ covered 5 years :)
Sep 6, 2012
215 posts
181 upvotes
Pickering Ontario
So does the Costco 5 year extended warranty actually cover burn in?
Feb 22, 2010
294 posts
127 upvotes
n/a
Hmmmm... is there an issue with the C1? The lower spec'd A1 was the same price and now even more expensive. Don't wanna buy this only to find out they fixed something important in a new revision.
Deal Addict
Dec 27, 2007
1899 posts
1171 upvotes
Shawzborne wrote: So does the Costco 5 year extended warranty actually cover burn in?
No. Not unless you somehow get a rep/tech that doesn't care and just says it needs to be replaced.
Aug 23, 2020
163 posts
345 upvotes
I think with more players entering the OLED market we are starting to see a price drop. The C1 is better than the A1. The real competition would be the Sony OLED FOR $200 more. From my research the LG is definitely the choice if you will be gaming where as the Sony processor is allegedly better for everything else.

My personal take is OLED is king regardless of which one you get. I grabbed a Panasonic OLED in 2019 and I have zero regrets the picture is immaculate.

Treat yourself. You deserve it!
Deal Fanatic
Jan 21, 2018
7563 posts
8144 upvotes
Vancouver
StraightCashHomie wrote: Looks like Costco matched this…with a cheaper warranty available.

https://www.costco.ca/lg-65-in.-smart-4 ... 64027.html

You could probably negotiate a bit better price at Visions, but Costco warranty and return policy is on its own level.
Darn, just missed the 30-day window for another $200 back. Smiling Face With Horns

There is some doubt about whether the Costco warranty covers burn-in, not that I think it's a major issue.

Also be warned that if you order from Costco online, they may use incompetent delivery services that will not be gentle with your TV.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)