[Visions Electronics] LG OLED on sale at Visions until Oct 28th

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 29th, 2019 4:05 am
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2008
1206 posts
170 upvotes
Ottawa
Was able to go to the store and speak to the manager and he honoured yesterday's price today Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes! Got the last one they had left in stock.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2883 posts
912 upvotes
Vancouver
Out of curiosity, what's a reasonable price premium for the Sony 65" variant over LG? Brand aside, I've always understood that Sony had the better processing.

Best Buy has the XBR65A8G (last year's model I think) for $3300. I assume it might get better on BF, but just trying to gauge if last year's Sony is worth $500 more than this year's LG? I have to admit when I looked at OLED a couple of years ago I preferred Sony's picture, but things may have changed since?

TIA
Jan 28, 2016
8 posts
Drummondville
NirajP wrote:
Oct 28th, 2019 4:29 pm
I bought one price matching at bestbuy
I went to best buy this monday and they told me that they won’t price match it from vision After i show them the Amazon deal and they accept and try to find the last tv in the back store. They took over 15 mins to find it then after it was to late the amazon deal went down and they not price match it. I also never know if they found the tv. I wonder if i show them your receipt that your best buy accept the price match, they will have to price match for me also.