Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] Marantz Pro MPH-4 Over-Ear 50mm Monitoring Headphones (MPH-4) $79.99

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 23rd, 2019 12:37 pm
[OP]
Mar 17, 2018
641 posts
865 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] Marantz Pro MPH-4 Over-Ear 50mm Monitoring Headphones (MPH-4) $79.99

Regular Priced at $229.99 on for $79.99 for the newest version of Marantz Pro MPH series... seems like a good deal if you need a corded only headset.

Yes, I'd like to price match RedFlagDeals please - Ken Adams

$45 4GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Rogers
$23.99 1GB Unlimited Talk/Text Canada Public Mobile
$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
5 replies
[OP]
Mar 17, 2018
641 posts
865 upvotes
The only design flaw that bothers me is that I can't remove the cord from the headset like others. Other than that, I hear the sounds is very good!

$0.00 a month (FREE using Google Opinion Rewards) Unlimited Talk/Text Fongo Mobile App
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
2877 posts
898 upvotes
Vancouver
KenAdams wrote:
Jun 22nd, 2019 9:51 am
The only design flaw that bothers me is that I can't remove the cord from the headset like others. Other than that, I hear the sounds is very good!
Thanks OP. That was exactly one of the features I was looking for so this rules it out. Kids keep destroying the cords somehow and I figure it's a whole lot easier replacing those than the whole thing.
[OP]
Mar 17, 2018
641 posts
865 upvotes
Bishop8 wrote:
Jun 23rd, 2019 11:16 am
Thanks OP. That was exactly one of the features I was looking for so this rules it out. Kids keep destroying the cords somehow and I figure it's a whole lot easier replacing those than the whole thing.
I fully agree with you. Still a great deal for someone, but not having the ability to be able to have a removable cord, that's a deal breaker.

Deal Addict
Nov 4, 2012
1964 posts
207 upvotes
Canada
What's the difference between something like this and Sennheisers that go on sale every year for $99 ?

"Monitoring" sounds like a buzz word for audiophiles but does the soundstage, is it open sound style, balanced, bass focused, and overall audio quality make a difference to mass-market headphones?