• Dec 14th, 2020 3:36 pm
[OP]
Jan 4, 2016
10 posts
10 upvotes
Toronto, ON

[Visions Electronics] Medium - AirPods Pro $264

Visions has Apple AirPods Pro at $264.00
It also states the following under the product: “15% Price Beat Guarantee*. Online / In-Store / Any Price / Anywhere”
So it looks like even if someone else brought their price down you’re always guaranteed to get it at Visions for the cheapest price possible!

I wonder if the prices will go down lower on Boxing Day or after the release of the AirPods Max.

This is my first post so please don’t crucify me if this was already posted elsewhere or if you don’t consider this a good deal.
Last edited by Crakalak on Dec 13th, 2020 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
5 replies
Oct 7, 2003
399 posts
142 upvotes
this has been lower multiple times in the past...and arent they just a few bucks more at costco
Deal Addict
Apr 3, 2006
2673 posts
714 upvotes
Picked these up for $265 tax in from Visions back when COVID started. Definitely a huge and worthy upgrade over the Airpod v2.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 5, 2016
5187 posts
3694 upvotes
Calgary/Vancouver
Apple has the most powerful and efficient chip than any other cell phone manufacturer. Hardly older hardware LOL.

The upper classes and the elites all use iPhones. iMessages is big for this use hence why I use an iPhone.
Sep 11, 2008
681 posts
386 upvotes
Quebec
Sw0op wrote: this has been lower multiple times in the past...and arent they just a few bucks more at costco
I've searched and didn't find the lower prices you are talking about. Can you enlighten me, please?