Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics Boxing Day

Monster 37" 2.1 Channel Bluetooth Sound Bar with LED Accent Lighting ^DOOR CRASHER! DEC 26 IN-STORE ONLY! (MSB3785) $48

Deal Addict
Nov 25, 2004
1335 posts
332 upvotes
Toronto
Squirrel99 wrote:
Monster used to make Beats by Dre too
Oh yeah. And back then, Beats were considered overpriced fashion statements that sounded like crap, although they did improve a lot over the years, and especially after Apple bought them. But that, combined with the snake oil HDMI cables, didn't exactly paint a positive image.
pkphilip wrote: How can this 2.1 when there is no dedicated sub? When they cramp everything in a bar the speakers are going to interfere with each other. It doesn't say it support ARC which I think is an important feature.
There aren't 2 separate stereo speakers either. But it technically counts as 2.1 as long as the 3 channels are processed independently and are capable of playing sounds that are distinct from one another, regardless of whether they are in separate enclosures or not.

Also, the speakers don't necessarily interfere with one another, depending on how well they design the soundbar. There are Dolby Atmos soundbars that produce the effect of 10 channels very convincingly.
Deal Addict
Sep 24, 2001
1428 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
ThomasR405600 wrote: I was in Burlington Store at 8 am they had two left
I took the 2nd last one
Was talking to One of clerks they had 15 in Stock at 7 am .
It not a bad little sound bar for a bedroom

Who makes there sound bars for them ?
The OCD in me hurts seeing this picture.
Jul 14, 2016
281 posts
324 upvotes
Québec
That picture would be pure gold if the whole setup was actually just laying flat on the floor lmao
[removed for signature violation]
Jul 14, 2016
281 posts
324 upvotes
Québec
blueangel2323 wrote: I only remember them for their $100 HDMI cables. I haven't heard about them since most people realized "premium" digital cables were basically snake oil.
They're good when you're at dollarama getting cables for your brand new 4k experience and you get to choose between the house brand or monster cable
[removed for signature violation]
Deal Expert
Jan 12, 2017
23019 posts
6890 upvotes
Scarberia
IceQue wrote: The OCD in me hurts seeing this picture.
He needs a new modern desk lol.. Oldschoool wooden there!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
Feb 24, 2010
142 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver
I took the 2nd last one

This picture is meme worthy, love it
Dec 10, 2016
10 posts
8 upvotes
Burlington
pkphilip wrote: How can this 2.1 when there is no dedicated sub? When they cramp everything in a bar the speakers are going to interfere with each other. It doesn't say it support ARC which I think is an important feature.

It dose have Arc but not E-arc I agree a sub would be nice but at that price of $48.00 + Tax it good for a bedroom tv
Dec 10, 2016
10 posts
8 upvotes
Burlington
confy85 wrote: This picture is meme worthy, love it
It's Rental Property I can't hide the cables walls
if you have any idea for cleaning up cables let me know
Penalty Box
Jul 6, 2018
1044 posts
1990 upvotes
ThomasR405600 wrote: It's Rental Property I can't hide the cables walls
Put the TV on the stand.
Deal Addict
Dec 20, 2012
3454 posts
3971 upvotes
Surrey
IceQue wrote: The OCD in me hurts seeing this picture.
This. I have this problem too, lol
Feb 24, 2010
142 posts
72 upvotes
Vancouver
Sure thing, I'm an electrician and I recommend searching up wiremold on homedepot or gescan. If your handy you can DIY its quite easy.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/wiremo ... 1001163102

Some tips: You can buy the one that comes with foam tape on the back, no need for drywall anchors. Use a hacksaw to cut the piece to length and use a file to smooth the burrs out and your good to go! Also you can paint it after you install it to match the wall colour!

Just keep in mind foam tape is more permament, if you ever want to remove the wiremold it will tear a strip of your drywall. If you use wall anchors, you just need to patch 2 holes with drywall putty when it comes time to sell the place!

Here's a video from the manufacturer

Hope this helps!
Oct 15, 2016
98 posts
154 upvotes
Why can't you hide them in the walls? You already put holes to mount the TV and the soundbar what's another couple. While you have the tv off the wall you could make it level too
Penalty Box
Jul 6, 2018
1044 posts
1990 upvotes
ThomasR405600 wrote: It bedroom there no room
There's a stand in the picture...

Plus your TV and soundbar wouldn't be crooked anymore and you could center the soundbar too!
Deal Addict
Jun 1, 2015
1446 posts
729 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I took the 2nd last one

Thread de-railed
Dec 10, 2016
10 posts
8 upvotes
Burlington
poopooplatter wrote: There's a stand in the picture...

Plus your TV and soundbar wouldn't be crooked anymore and you could center the soundbar too!
That not a stand it my my parents Cedar Chest it was given to me when he passed.
Dec 10, 2016
10 posts
8 upvotes
Burlington
Octataral wrote: Why can't you hide them in the walls? You already put holes to mount the TV and the soundbar what's another couple. While you have the tv off the wall you could make it level too
I had to get permission to mount the television and he told me 6 holes max and I Need to fill them if I ever moved.
Dec 10, 2016
10 posts
8 upvotes
Burlington
confy85 wrote: Sure thing, I'm an electrician and I recommend searching up wiremold on homedepot or gescan. If your handy you can DIY its quite easy.

https://www.homedepot.ca/product/wiremo ... 1001163102

Some tips: You can buy the one that comes with foam tape on the back, no need for drywall anchors. Use a hacksaw to cut the piece to length and use a file to smooth the burrs out and your good to go! Also you can paint it after you install it to match the wall colour!

Just keep in mind foam tape is more permament, if you ever want to remove the wiremold it will tear a strip of your drywall. If you use wall anchors, you just need to patch 2 holes with drywall putty when it comes time to sell the place!

Here's a video from the manufacturer

Thanks I do that ASAP .

Hope this helps!
Penalty Box
Jul 6, 2018
1044 posts
1990 upvotes
ThomasR405600 wrote: I had to get permission to mount the television and he told me 6 holes max and I Need to fill them if I ever moved.

Making holes in the wall falls under "regular use", which is protected by law in Ontario. Plus you do not need to fill them in yourself. Your landlord is a thief and a liar.