Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] Monster Mobile USB Wall Fast Charger Single $5 (80% off) Dual $10 (75% off)

  • Last Updated:
  • Jun 22nd, 2019 7:41 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2866 posts
2492 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
repatch wrote: A 2A charger for $5? Sorry, that's a bog standard price, does even beat the Belkin $4 Dollarama deal.
How many Dollarama deals are one-offs that not everyone can even take advantage of?
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4299 posts
3866 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: How many Dollarama deals are one-offs that not everyone can even take advantage of?
Many. Your point?

Fact is at $5 this isn't much of a deal, it's a 'normal' price. No matter what Monster says the 'original' price is.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2866 posts
2492 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
repatch wrote: Many. Your point?

Fact is at $5 this isn't much of a deal, it's a 'normal' price. No matter what Monster says the 'original' price is.
That people like you who compare one deal to an extremely limited one-off dead deal have worthless opinions.

The Dollarama deal is dead, it's not even relevant to this thread so it's absolutely pointless to bring it up.
Deal Addict
Mar 5, 2007
4299 posts
3866 upvotes
chemicalxv wrote: That people like you who compare one deal to an extremely limited one-off dead deal have worthless opinions.

The Dollarama deal is dead, it's not even relevant to this thread so it's absolutely pointless to bring it up.
The Dollarama deal was simply an example I've given, no reason to get so upset.

Here:
https://www.primecables.ca/p-351766-cab ... #sku357051

Dual output for $7.99 (2.4A total output). Regular price. Lots of stock. Easy to get. That took me 4 seconds to search.

My POINT is $5 is a NORMAL price, not a 'hot deal'.

Stop taking things so personally, I'm concerned you'll give yourself a heart attack.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3158 posts
2325 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Monster can kiss my big pink pimply butt.

Their history of fobbing off $100 HDMI cables prevents me buying anything from them.
🢂 Want COVID-19? Run around all the stores buying non-essential goods and help spread it around. Smart... 🢀
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3158 posts
2325 upvotes
No Bum Deals
chemicalxv wrote: Classy
Years of practice.
🢂 Want COVID-19? Run around all the stores buying non-essential goods and help spread it around. Smart... 🢀
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3158 posts
2325 upvotes
No Bum Deals
They're only selling these cheap as they can't get extortionate money for them.

80% off LOLS. What a con, and there are people falling for it......
🢂 Want COVID-19? Run around all the stores buying non-essential goods and help spread it around. Smart... 🢀
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 10, 2011
3687 posts
4793 upvotes
Montreal
repatch wrote: (...) https://www.primecables.ca/p-351766-cab ... #sku357051

Dual output for $7.99 (2.4A total output). Regular price. Lots of stock. Easy to get. That took me 4 seconds to search.

My POINT is $5 is a NORMAL price, not a 'hot deal'. (...)

Although I'm the OP of this thread, I agree, The PrimeCables.ca Dual output charger at $8 is a better deal when compared to the $10 charger from Monster.

The PrimeCables.ca Dual charger deal clearly says that it's 2.4 Amps TOTAL (so 1.2 A if you use the 2 ports at once). The Monster charger is not clear on this but I assume it's the same. But if you only need a single USB port (at 2.4 Amps) the Monster is a better deal because it's $5. That's a 30% discount when compared to the $8 PrimeCables.ca charger. I wish I could get everything I buy at a 30% discount.

Both are rebranded Chinese manufactured products but my intuition is that Monster selected a better quality charger than PrimeCables.ca

I realize I'm talking intuition here but that's what I think.

As for Dollarama's Belkin charger, the problem is that supply is local specific and I can never get those "amazing" deals at the local Dollarama stores near where I live in Montréal.
Deal Addict
Dec 26, 2014
2866 posts
2492 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
Sorry that wasn't actually directed at him originally lol
Deal Addict
User avatar
Nov 29, 2007
3158 posts
2325 upvotes
No Bum Deals
Temporel wrote: Don't give-up, someday you'll get it. :)
Looks like I tickled your fancy.
🢂 Want COVID-19? Run around all the stores buying non-essential goods and help spread it around. Smart... 🢀
Deal Addict
Jun 19, 2006
1945 posts
251 upvotes
Toronto
Looks like both the single and dual are the same size (dimensions). Don't get the dual as it will output half of 2.4A if you connect both devices simultanously.

Top