[Visions Electronics] Monster Ncredible NTune On Ear Headphones $38 W/FS

[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Apr 3, 2009
9991 posts
4104 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Monster Ncredible NTune On Ear Headphones $38 W/FS

Visions has these Monster Ncredible NTune On Ear Headphones in three colours for $38 with free shipping this week.
Reviews are fairly good, but they are apparently better suited for those who listen to bass heavy music.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
7 replies
Feb 3, 2015
970 posts
191 upvotes
Toronto
Can't beat my skull crusher Bluetooth.
Oct 26, 2014
216 posts
125 upvotes
Winnipeg, MB
How are the quality of these headphones?
Dec 16, 2015
87 posts
79 upvotes
Sundre, AB
FYI to anyone looking too, they're very decent sounding headphones. I use them for a gaming headset, but they hurt my ears after wearing them for only 20 minutes or so. I'm looking to replace them already.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2017
3457 posts
2090 upvotes
Vancouver
Decent sound quality but starts getting uncomfortable after about 1hr.

Mostly i just use it as a headphone on one of my older pcs.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 10, 2004
6172 posts
2286 upvotes
The Source had these last year for $50 (PSP price). I bought a pair for my university age son.
I tried them out when they arrived - here's my review:
They are extremely bassy .
They are uncomfortable to wear - heavy & lots of thick plastic (especially the head band).
I found them to be a bit difficult to use with some of my audio devices - had to plug and unplug the cable repeatedly to get the sound to play back in proper stereo (I experience no issue with my other headphones using the same sources that misbehave with these headphones).

Would I buy them then if I knew what I know now? Nope
Jan 7, 2009
77 posts
32 upvotes
Ottawa
My son has already gone through 2 of these within a year. Build quality is absolutely terrible, the headband breaks after a couple months use always in the same spots. Look it up as you will find discussions on the topic. Very poorly designed phones. This time even the headphone cushion came unglued. Sound quality is pretty good and it has punchy bass.