Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Pioneer CD/ AM/ FM/ USB Mixtrax Single Din Receiver (DEHX1910UB) $67 W/FS

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2017 1:54 am
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Pioneer CD/ AM/ FM/ USB Mixtrax Single Din Receiver (DEHX1910UB) $67 W/FS

Visions has this Pioneer single Din car deck for $72 with free shipping. Decent reviews, name brand, good for someone who wants to upgrade a factory head unit, or replace a similar basic deck.
This would be good for someone who is going to do a quick hack and slash install or can source a dash kit, harness, cheaply. If not, probably better to just buy a $100 deck from Crutchfield that includes all the accessories and tech help needed.

7/7

Visions has this same Pioneer deck for $67 this week
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Apr 29th, 2017 4:49 pm, edited 3 times in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
5 replies
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
For those in the GTA Visions store in Scarborough does have these Pioneers still in stock.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
As above, if you are trying to upgrade an existing stock audio system, or old aftermarket system, and want to do the install yourself, Crutchfield Canada is also a good place to purchase. Their site shows vehicle fit info for every product they have, they have free shipping and a 60 day return period. They also include a free basic dash kit, wiring harness (most decks/vehicles) and custom install instructions with lifetime tech help with each purchase. They don't price match in Canada though, unfortunately.
For example the accessories for the above $72 Pioneer deck for my vehicle would add $30-$50 onto the price, Crutchfield has it for $109 including them. They have other decent name brand decks at $89 and up, though.
https://www.crutchfield.ca/g_300/All-Ca ... 73254&pg=1

Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1754 posts
493 upvotes
Ah no bluetooth. Useless for me.
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
saffant wrote: Ah no bluetooth. Useless for me.
They had the popular and well rated Pioneer DEH-X3910BT with Bluetooth last week for $99.

Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10836 posts
5634 upvotes
Toronto
Visions has this deck for $67 this week until 7/13, with free shipping.