• Last Updated:
  • Jun 1st, 2009 2:37 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
4377 posts
4253 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Visions Electronics: Polk Audio M20 2-Way Speakers (pair) $148 & More

The PriceCanada.com Price Drops page has again revealed some speaker deals at Visions.ca:
For some opinions on the M20 speakers, you can check out this past thread from when they were also on sale for $148. I think a lot of people will tell you that they are a good deal at this price.

Visions Electronics has stores in Western Canada (check the store locator), and they offer Canada-wide shipping as well.
11 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
I have purchased my M20 a year ago and I think it was one of the best purchase I've ever made. For its price, the sound quality is amazing. You might want to consider purchasing a sub if you don't have one as this speakers wont give you any "thump"
Deal Addict
Jul 7, 2004
3121 posts
71 upvotes
Calgary
don_lee103 wrote: I have purchased my M20 a year ago and I think it was one of the best purchase I've ever made. For its price, the sound quality is amazing. You might want to consider purchasing a sub if you don't have one as this speakers wont give you any "thump"
+1, I love these speakers! I picked up 4 last time they were on sale to round out the surround effect. For the price they can't be beat. Sure you can drop 3-4X as much but the sound from those aren't 3-4X as much (to me anyway - which I'm by far NOT an audiophile).

Great speakers, solid, clean sounds, and decent looking.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 11, 2003
8441 posts
974 upvotes
shipping to Toronto is $34. US newegg sell them for $70 (each)

So I guess warm?
October 2015 for sale, PM for details!
PS3 EA Sports Active 2 $20
195-65-15 Winter tire with alloy wheel $500
Deal Addict
Jun 22, 2008
1060 posts
105 upvotes
Durham Region
don_lee103 wrote: i have purchased my m20 a year ago and i think it was one of the best purchase i've ever made. For its price, the sound quality is amazing. You might want to consider purchasing a sub if you don't have one as this speakers wont give you any "thump"
+1
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1745 posts
33 upvotes
Vancouver
Another comment:

If anyone's looking to build a budget home theatre system, I suggest buying a set of these for fronts and M10 later when they go on sale for $78. If you have time, I highly suggest you to go see a salesperson and ask for more discount as they always have room for that.

I managed to snag the centre channel for $170 when it was on sale for $198.

Good luck!
Dec 25, 2006
659 posts
17 upvotes
Woodstock, NB
the kef IQ9 towers are also a great deal at $798, the last cheapest price was 888 at boxing day.

http://www2.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... enuLevel=2

i suppose the reason for the kef sales as of late are that these models are being replaced with the "newer" series.. iQ9's with iQ90's .. however the differece is nill at best, minor cosmetic, slight woofer style change.. bang for buck get the iQ9's
Feb 19, 2009
269 posts
130 upvotes
why is visions still in business? their service sucks, everyone that works there are a-holes. and it would've been better if visions went under and not a&b sound.
Deal Addict
Sep 9, 2005
1126 posts
4 upvotes
Grande Prairie, AB
WolfDV wrote: the kef IQ9 towers are also a great deal at $798, the last cheapest price was 888 at boxing day.

http://www2.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... enuLevel=2

i suppose the reason for the kef sales as of late are that these models are being replaced with the "newer" series.. iQ9's with iQ90's .. however the differece is nill at best, minor cosmetic, slight woofer style change.. bang for buck get the iQ9's
Bought the iQ9s and 2 sets of iQ1's this past week. I must say they sound stellar.
Nelson Muntz wrote: why is visions still in business? their service sucks, everyone that works there are a-holes. and it would've been better if visions went under and not a&b sound.
Thanks for your insight :rolleyes:

I'd rather shop at Visions than another retail electronics store.
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3773 posts
1906 upvotes
Vancouver
Nelson Muntz wrote: why is visions still in business? their service sucks, everyone that works there are a-holes. and it would've been better if visions went under and not a&b sound.
Airmiles!