• Jul 7th, 2020 1:35 pm
[OP]
Mar 9, 2019
169 posts
435 upvotes
St. John's

[Visions Electronics] Proscan 58" 4K UHD Smart TV 359.10$ in cart with ISPU

Newer Poster here.

Was looking for a budget 58" smart TV. This one is avail and in person the panel looked alright. It seems to have a full smart suite. With ISPU it comes to 359.10 plus tax which for a 58" seems reasonable. The flyer mentions 2 year warranty with visions at no extra cost I will inquire in store regarding this.

If this is a terrible TV or anyone has anything better feel free to roast in comments below.

PLEASE NOTE I AM AWARE THIS IS A EXTREME BUDGET TV. Yes, I will be buying it with my AMEX for that extra year of warranty.

TIA
23 replies
Jan 2, 2009
192 posts
14 upvotes
Pembroke
I wish I had a vision where I live because a 58 inch tv for less than 400 I would get one. Seem to be very hot to me
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2004
3196 posts
1213 upvotes
Vancouver
Welcome aboard, and thanks for posting this. A friend was asking me about this earlier today and I couldn't find anything about it. For the price, no one should be coming on here saying that, for $900 more you can have the Sony 900F (I'm kidding, kind of).

If you have comments, please do add it here.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2006
2180 posts
834 upvotes
barbotte wrote: I wish I had a vision where I live because a 58 inch tv for less than 400 I would get one. Seem to be very hot to me
They ship it with no problem at all...Already had one shipped. Took 6 days and arrived prefect condition.
----------------------------------------------
SSDs - STUFF ADDED 18 SEP 20 (LINK)
Deal Addict
Jul 23, 2011
1297 posts
980 upvotes
Gatineau
flamenko wrote: They ship it with no problem at all...Already had one shipped. Took 6 days and arrived prefect condition.
How's the tv?
Maybe I can build a house with all the boxes from stuff I've bought off RFD
[OP]
Mar 9, 2019
169 posts
435 upvotes
St. John's
barbotte wrote: How much was shipping ? It usually I deal killer !
shipping to SK looks free on my end you can enter your postal to check it.
Jan 2, 2009
192 posts
14 upvotes
Pembroke
425 at Walmart so this is good deal
Dec 20, 2017
9 posts
85 upvotes
George1616 wrote: Would this be a better deal of it is available in a source near you?

https://www.thesource.ca/en-ca/tvs-home ... /108085316
Bought this one yesterday. Can't compare quality wise with the Proscan on this thread, but it looks great compared to the RCA I bought from Walmart and had to return because the screen had awful viewing angles and you could see a gap between the screen and the frame. Also, I got a 49" 1080p Sylvania from Amazon and it works like new after 5 years of daily use. Made me trust Sylvania over other brands although they are all probably made in the same factory complex.
Deal Guru
Feb 24, 2018
14936 posts
15980 upvotes
MashGhasem wrote: This or a 4 series TCL?
Imagine watching your TCL 4-Series TV, but with a spritz of WD40 in your eyes for maximum lubrication.

This is the clarity ProScan TVs offer consumers.

If this has changed, it would be a sight to see.