Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Refurb Sonos Play:1 on sale $128

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 18th, 2020 9:22 pm
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
1092 posts
570 upvotes
Calgary
Samshares wrote: Got the Play 1's in stereo with my Beam and the sound is amazing, I dont feel I need the Sonos ONE or ONE SL.

I hope Sonos doesnt come up with any stupid reason to stop supporting these in near future because the Sound is amazing and they work perfectly.
I have the same setup but also have a pair of the one SL's I got on black Friday from Costco. Basically paid $90 more for the pair of one sl's over the refurbished play1's. Not sure if the newer version is worth the extra $45 per speaker?
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2005
2369 posts
569 upvotes
York
boyaremyarmstired wrote: The Source has Gen 1 Sonos 1s for $130, if you have a PSP login.
Do you happen to have a link for those?
"It's how you deal with failure that determines how you achieve success."
Deal Addict
May 29, 2017
2628 posts
3024 upvotes
Canada
dafloof wrote: I have the same setup but also have a pair of the one SL's I got on black Friday from Costco. Basically paid $90 more for the pair of one sl's over the refurbished play1's. Not sure if the newer version is worth the extra $45 per speaker?
It’s not.
USA eSIM Free Trials Telus: $30/75GB CA/US x4 • $0 X00GB Bonus • $0 AW x2 • $0 CA/US Tablet SIM(x4) | Freedom: $27.50 30GB CA/1GB USA • $25/Year Unlimited T/T/7GB/Mo Data
Feb 13, 2007
288 posts
213 upvotes
Niagara
MexiCanuck wrote: I’m pretty deep into both Apple and Sonos.

All family cell phones are Apple. We have four iPads, four Apple TV’s, three sets of AirPods.

We have a total of 11 Sonos devices.

I like the Apple devices for communications and video. I’m not convinced the HomePod Mini would be an adequate audio replacement for the Sonos speakers. The HomePod, yes... at the HomePod price it ought to be competitive with Sonos.
I too am very much invested in both Apple and Sonos, with a long list of products from both. I started, however, with ALL APPLE, including a half a dozen Homepods. With Nest throughout my house I opted for Google Assistant instead of Siri, so I began down a path with Sonos and as I added more the Homepods got replaced. Yes, Homepods are great though I can't speak specifically of the Minis, but Sonos is a sound system is much better and provides much more opportunity to expand the system with sound bars and subs.
Nov 13, 2005
666 posts
349 upvotes
I bought two refurbished Play 1 from Visions. They look like brand new. I hooked them up to my Sonos playbase and Sonos subwoofer. They are awesome and sound so much better than my old Sony rear speakers.
Deal Guru
May 9, 2007
14883 posts
4842 upvotes
Nanaimo, BC
I thought I was going to miss out on this. Yesterday there were none on Vancouver Island and none for online. :(

I checked again today and they were available online, so I picked up two more.
Global warming will be exceeded during the 21st century unless deep reductions in carbon dioxide (CO2) and other greenhouse gas emissions occur (United Nations IPCC Report 2021)

Every disaster film starts with scientists being ignored