Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Samsung Fridge Water Filter $35.10 after PM. Reg $48

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 27th, 2020 11:59 am
Deal Addict
Feb 16, 2008
1686 posts
594 upvotes
stwan001 wrote: Yes, especially the crappy ice maker. If you like ice, get a LG. My in-law has an LG and has NEVER had a problem with the ice maker and we got them at about the same time.

I was checking in stores and they still make them with the flawed design.
No joke, the ice maker in the Samsung was a disaster and it was a known problem, wish I did not purchase on price alone - what a mistake. We also have an LG now and the ice maker is inside but it is a million times better.
Apr 3, 2007
887 posts
439 upvotes
Toronto
Is this price watchable at best buy?

I have a gift card I want to unload.
Deal Addict
Jan 12, 2017
3045 posts
3825 upvotes
Langley
Only if I can find where the damn filter is on my Samsung fridge.... it's not side the fridge...
May 25, 2009
707 posts
301 upvotes
Dreamrider wrote: Only if I can find where the damn filter is on my Samsung fridge.... it's not side the fridge...
Mine is right in between the vegetable drawers. Make sure to turn off the water supply before you take them out
May 25, 2009
707 posts
301 upvotes
Pm at hone depot today and used $10 newsletter coupon. The staff had to get some more from overstock. Said they have been selling quite a few past few days.

Great price for Samsung brand filters. I know its a little more than some third party ones but I don't mind spending a little more on something I drink daily.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
1977 posts
1152 upvotes
Laval
Don't buy too many...you will probably end up needing a replacement fridge before you run through the filters Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
[OP]
Jul 13, 2020
44 posts
42 upvotes
yonoid wrote: Pm at hone depot today and used $10 newsletter coupon. The staff had to get some more from overstock. Said they have been selling quite a few past few days.

Great price for Samsung brand filters. I know its a little more than some third party ones but I don't mind spending a little more on something I drink daily.
The newsletter code you generated, was it $10 off $100 or were you able to still get $5 off $50?
May 25, 2009
707 posts
301 upvotes
Awongy wrote: The newsletter code you generated, was it $10 off $100 or were you able to still get $5 off $50?
10 off 100. Which is fine because I bought a few
Nov 23, 2019
19 posts
8 upvotes
RFD without question has at times caused me to buy things maybe I don’t really need (like the blender bottle, most recently) but this was one of the magical finds that saved me $. My LG filter just ran out and needed replacing and was shocked its replacement was almost $60. I looked at off brand ones but the points raised in this string made me stick with the original brand and with this link I got it PM at Lowe’s for under $35. So thanks OP and those that posted in reply!
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2005
4934 posts
2202 upvotes
WFH
yonoid wrote: Mine is right in between the vegetable drawers. Make sure to turn off the water supply before you take them out
It has a valve in there to bypass the filter when it's removed. Wait a minute, this is Samsung so it probably doesn't work properly.
[OP]
Jul 13, 2020
44 posts
42 upvotes
Bump as the deal is still on until Oct 8, 2020.

Last time, managed to PM a couple filters at HD.
Deal Expert
Aug 6, 2001
17022 posts
4810 upvotes
Stuck in a Box
TransporterSD wrote: Trust me, don't go with cheap Chinese knockoffs, filter could leak and you don't know what's inside that filter
Most of them are nsf certified
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2006
3833 posts
1095 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP, Lowe's priced matched and offered $35.10+tax.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 19, 2015
7458 posts
7687 upvotes
Downtown Canada
I ordered 4, should last me for 2 years.
Telus $30/25GB X 4 lines Non shareable
$0 200 USA LD min/month X 4 lines
$0 Visual Voicemail X 4 lines
Fringe Minority
Deal Fanatic
Oct 19, 2003
5378 posts
532 upvotes
Thanks! Just got a new LG fridge and noticed the filter was on sale as well. Picked up 4. :)
This space for rent.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
7513 posts
3689 upvotes
Canuckland
Some of these OEM manufacturers sell on Amazon for half the price
Deal Addict
Feb 2, 2010
1344 posts
1218 upvotes
ndrew029 wrote: Is there any material benefit to buying the OEM filter over the aftermarket ones at a third of the cost? Just moved into a house with a Samsung fridge with expired filter.
Just an FYI, the fridge will work just fine without the filter. Ours was hooked up to our reverse-osmosis water filter so we had no need to keep replacing these ridiculously-overpriced Samsung ones.
Beep\Bop\Boop
Deal Addict
Nov 18, 2015
2574 posts
1033 upvotes
Richmond, ON
Grabbed 2, Thx OP, upvoted!
if you don't ask, the answer is always NO!
Nov 30, 2015
685 posts
830 upvotes
Dartmouth, NS
Couldn't you just rig a lifestraw into the supply line?
Dec 9, 2009
239 posts
73 upvotes
Awongy wrote: Bump as the deal is still on until Oct 8, 2020.

Last time, managed to PM a couple filters at HD.
Do you have to must go inside store to price match...any other way someone has tried.
Btw, do you know that they are original or not defective ..from VE. Tx