Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Samsung Galaxy Buds+ $114 with curbside pickup

Deal Addict
May 10, 2001
1440 posts
327 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] Samsung Galaxy Buds+ $114 with curbside pickup

My son was looking at the Galaxy Buds that were on sale at Best Buy for $99.99 but found that the Buds+ were at Visions for only $19 more. When we chose curbside pickup, we saved another $5!

Yeah, they're not the Pro of the Live Buds, but they're less than half the price.
Let them know that it is I, Aziz Hamid!
6 replies
Nov 3, 2019
136 posts
140 upvotes
Eckz wrote: So you paid $14 more than Best Buy?

Mans not hot

Umm...the OP got the better Buds+, not the regular Buds.
Deal Addict
Nov 11, 2006
1256 posts
1871 upvotes
@home
rvdnsx wrote: Umm...the OP got the better Buds+, not the regular Buds.
I take the L

I'm logging off for the rest of the day.
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
Buds+ have better battery life than the Buds Pro, even though the Pro is better sounding.

Buds+ wins for all day calls, lasts longer on one charge. Pro might possibly sound a little better on phone calls, but nothing substantial.

Both sound great.
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
7387 posts
3683 upvotes
GTA
redflagdealsguy wrote: Buds+ have better battery life than the Buds Pro, even though the Pro is better sounding.

Buds+ wins for all day calls, last longer on one charge. Pro might possibly sound a little better on phone calls, but nothing substantial.

Both sound great.
Buds Pro have way better mic quality, sounds better, and ANC would worth the extra $60 imo. Of course if none of these are important but battery life is, this is a better deal :)
Deal Expert
Feb 24, 2018
27157 posts
37133 upvotes
cy wrote: Buds Pro have way better mic quality, sounds better, and ANC would worth the extra $60 imo. Of course if none of these are important but battery life is, this is a better deal :)
You may be right.

Pro v. Live v. Plus Review

Noise cancellation

The Samsung Galaxy Buds Plus didn’t come with any noise cancellation whatsoever, and the semi-open design of the Galaxy Buds Live meant that their noise-cancelling capabilities were severely limited – so, we’re hoping for a marked improvement with the Galaxy Buds Pro.

.According to Samsung, the Galaxy Buds Pro can block up to 99% of unwanted outside noise while listening to music or during calls, with the ability to adjust the level of cancelation via the Galaxy Wearable app.

We're not sure that this rings true based on our tests – we found that, while the Galaxy Buds Pro were able to drastically reduce the sounds of loud air purifiers and humidifiers, they didn’t stand a chance when someone else in the house was playing music.

Ambient mode – which is when the earbuds allow for external sounds to be let in, such as when someone is speaking to you – also benefits from this fine tuning feature. Again from the app, you can choose from four different strengths, depending on how much ambient sound you want filtered through the Galaxy Buds Pro.

However, you may not want to have to keep diving into the app to change the ANC and ambient mode levels, and with the Galaxy Buds Pro you won’t have to. They can – if you opt to turn the feature on – automatically adjust these settings based on your actions and environment.

There's even an Intelligent Active Noise Control feature that detects your voice and vibration to confirm you’re in a conversation and let external sound through.

Once you start talking the Buds Pro will automatically turn your music down and bring it back up to full volume once it detects that you're done with your conversation.

Source: https://www.techradar.com/news/samsung- ... s-compared
I aim to be inclusive and considerate of others in my posts. If I fall short of that mark, feel free to let me know in good faith, and where appropriate, I'll edit my posts. Thank you.
Nov 3, 2019
136 posts
140 upvotes
Eckz wrote: I take the L

I'm logging off for the rest of the day.
Respect.