Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] Sharp 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV with ROKU (LC75R6004U) $898 In Store

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 22nd, 2020 4:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Sharp 75" 4K UHD HDR LED Smart TV with ROKU (LC75R6004U) $898 In Store

Visions has these Sharp (Hisense) 75" Roku 4K TV's for $898 this week. Seems to be an IPS screen, so much wider viewing angles, but poorer black levels than a VA panel. 2 Year Warranty. Might be good for someone trying to fill a larger space on a budget.
Available online, but with a $215 shipping charge!, so a major deal breaker there. There is some limited availability in a few stores. So if you happen to need a large 4K IPS display and are near one of the locations that still has one, the deal might work for you.
Also might be worth asking at a store, without one in stock, if they will/can order one in for pick up to avoid shipping. Probably not, but worth a try. YMMV.
Comments are fairly good, for a budget TV.

9/18

Now there is In Store stock available at most Visions and the price has been extended until 9/24.
Last edited by idiotcanuck on Sep 18th, 2020 2:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
17 replies
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto
There is now in store stock at most Visions,
This is the last day, but given that they have stocked the stores now, I would guess that they may extend the deal. Maybe not though.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto
Yep deal was extended until 9/24.
Deal Fanatic
May 29, 2003
6694 posts
2438 upvotes
GTA
Make sure you have a big enough car to pick up if you are going in store
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto
cy wrote: Make sure you have a big enough car to pick up if you are going in store
Yep definitely out of the Camry zone.
Deal Addict
Sep 30, 2006
1456 posts
295 upvotes
How is this compare to the Costco tcl ones.. I'm not famiar with model and technology on tv since the last time I bought one was 10 yrs ago. Better yet what is the equivalent screen quality of this to the Costco one?
No links or solicitations through sigs
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto
emjhay wrote: How is this compare to the Costco tcl ones.. I'm not famiar with model and technology on tv since the last time I bought one was 10 yrs ago. Better yet what is the equivalent screen quality of this to the Costco one?
I think this would be similar to the TCL 4 Series and
Hisense R6. No local dimming or wide color pallete, like the TCL 5/6 Series and Hisense 7/8.
This would be closest, especially since I believe Sharp is still made and licensed by Hisense, or was when these TVs were made.

https://www.costco.ca/hisense-75-in.-4k ... 00523.html
Apr 21, 2005
265 posts
129 upvotes
Drumbo
Ughhhh buy this or wait for Black Friday sales?

Not looking for the best TV. We have a really good Sony for our primary watching space. This would be for the kids and playing video games.
Jan 11, 2016
202 posts
80 upvotes
Peterborough
This is good. Can't wait for 85" to come down to this price. Then I'll be all over it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto
redflagdealsguy wrote: Don't tempt me with this PC monitor seduction.
Would make a great Bathroom monitor.Winking Face
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto
Sibze wrote: Ughhhh buy this or wait for Black Friday sales?

Not looking for the best TV. We have a really good Sony for our primary watching space. This would be for the kids and playing video games.
Hard call. I can't see a reasonable quality new 75" going much below this one, even on BF, but there are always surprises. If you are near a Visions and can transport a 75" yourself, this might be the time to jump. If you have to pay for shipping anyway, and need something soon, I would go Hisense R6 at Costco. If you feel it meets your reqs.
Shipping is included and you'd have 90 days to return ship, paid by them, or take advantage of price drops.
You could also also just jump on a better BF deal at Costco, or elsewhere" and return. Although I'm sure repacking a 75" is not something to take on lightly.
Dec 17, 2017
54 posts
59 upvotes
cy wrote: Make sure you have a big enough car to pick up if you are going in store
How big does the car need to be? Is toyota rav4 big enough?
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10383 posts
4697 upvotes
Toronto
ogloprfd wrote: How big does the car need to be? Is toyota rav4 big enough?
Probably. Best to stand it up, if possible, unless you are going short distance.
Carton (WxHxD) (inch) 72.2" x 45.5" x 8.2"