Expired Hot Deals

Visions Electronics

Uniden GMRS/FRS 22 Chnl., 16 Mile Range, Two-way Radio with Charger - Pair (SX167-2CH) $28 In Store

[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10739 posts
5353 upvotes
Toronto

[Visions Electronics] Uniden GMRS/FRS 22 Chnl., 16 Mile Range, Two-way Radio with Charger - Pair (SX167-2CH) $28 In Store

Uniden GMRS/FRS 22 Chnl., 16 Mile Range, Two-way Radio with Charger - Pair (SX167-2CH)

Visions has these at $28 in store or online for ISPU, no shipping availability.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?
2 replies
Deal Fanatic
Nov 20, 2003
6933 posts
3467 upvotes
Moncton, NB
For some reason the link doesn't work

I wonder if this one will work

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... gJeZ_D_BwE

If have to check if the set I have still works because I think the last time I used it one of the radio wasn't working properly. I might grab a pair.

Edit: Like you mentionned this is for in store only :( there's vision store around me :(

thanks op!
[OP]
Deal Guru
Apr 3, 2009
10739 posts
5353 upvotes
Toronto
nounou23 wrote: For some reason the link doesn't work

I wonder if this one will work

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/catego ... gJeZ_D_BwE

If have to check if the set I have still works because I think the last time I used it one of the radio wasn't working properly. I might grab a pair.

Edit: Like you mentionned this is for in store only :( there's vision store around me :(

thanks op!
Thanks. Both links worked for me. Not sure why the one in the OP didn't for you.
I would give my life to protect your right to say something really funking stupid.

Respect your OP's. They don't get paid to do this, and don't have to come here to post their deals for you. They can all just hoard their deals in silence, if you prefer?

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)