[Visions Electronics] Visions Early Black Friday Deals

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 19th, 2020 8:34 am
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
689 posts
469 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] Visions Early Black Friday Deals

Many items are up on sale as Early Black Friday Deals, Sharp 55 inch TV is the lowest price I found so far, 65 inch and 75 inch one are good deal too, consider the free shipping and 2 years warranty included.

Sharp 55" N7004U Smart TV $398.00.
Sharp 65" N7004U Smart TV. $598.00
SHARP R6004U Roku Smart TV $898.00
Samsung 2.1-Channel Sound Bar System $148.00
Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) $198.00
Apple AirPods - $178.00
Apple Airpots pro - 268.98 - same deal like Costco one. you can buy here if you don't have Costco membership.

***revision*** this is Early Black Friday Deals, we may get more attractive deals on BF.
Last edited by hiker007 on Nov 19th, 2020 12:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
18 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2005
2460 posts
429 upvotes
GTA
looks like early BF sale versus actual BF sale?
FS: Old school Nintendo Consoles
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=675445
FS:Sharp GF-777Z Classic Boombox Retro Ghetto Blaster 80s - the Holy Grail!
http://www.redflagdeals.com/forums/show ... p?t=631904
ACTION 52 Nintendo NES Multi Game (COLLECTORS ITEM)
action-52-nintendo-nes-multi-game-colle ... st13164059
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2004
1090 posts
22 upvotes
The HWT40M soundbar is the same price on Amazon right now too.
Deal Addict
Oct 13, 2008
4360 posts
1461 upvotes
hiker007 wrote: Visions BF deals is up. some of items are already on sale: https://www.visions.ca/eFlyer/
Noticeably the Sharp 55 inch TV is the lowest price I found so far, 65 inch and 75 inch one are good deal too, consider the free shipping and 2 years warranty included.

Sharp 55" N7004U Smart TV $398.00.
Sharp 65" N7004U Smart TV. $598.00
SHARP R6004U Roku Smart TV $898.00
Samsung 2.1-Channel Sound Bar System $148.00
Samsung Galaxy Watch (46mm) $198.00
Dude ... read the flyer ... it says Early Black Friday Deals ...
16'x11' Living Room 11' Cathedral Ceiling. Hisense 65Q8G. Denon AVR-S740H. Jamo Classic 10 280W Towers - FR+FL. Polk Audio S35 - Center. Klipsch R51M - RR+RL & R14M - Dolby FHR+FHL. Polk Audio HTS10 Subwoofer x2. Unlocked Android Boxes from Taiwan x2.
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
689 posts
469 upvotes
jdmfishingonly wrote: Dude ... read the flyer ... it says Early Black Friday Deals ...
Lol, sorry I overlooked it, updated the title.
May 25, 2013
4 posts
4 upvotes
Chilliwack
I got the Sharp 55" N7004U Smart TV last year for 298.99.

As soon as I took it up front to check out they tried to add warranty and everything to it for an extra year and said it's only available with a extended warranty.... I was smarter than that because I used to work at future shop at Best Buy back in the Day and I know for a fact that is against consumer business whatever. I spoke to a manager and took it for the price it was listed for. (Even had a screenshot of the digital flyer from rfd).

Don't let sales people bully you into buying their warranty!

Exact same model TV and it's still doing well on my wall!
Apr 5, 2017
707 posts
477 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Apparently they've been having BF deals since Nov 2nd according to the Visions guy I spoke with. They (along with many others) are keeping things low-key and gradually rolling out BF deals to help slow the spread of humans and their communicable diseases from stampeding in to the store.

daroota wrote: I got the Sharp 55" N7004U Smart TV last year for 298.99.

As soon as I took it up front to check out they tried to add warranty and everything to it for an extra year and said it's only available with a extended warranty.... I was smarter than that because I used to work at future shop at Best Buy back in the Day and I know for a fact that is against consumer business whatever. I spoke to a manager and took it for the price it was listed for. (Even had a screenshot of the digital flyer from rfd).

Yep got that deal last year. They only had 6 in stock, I got the deal and then picked it up a week later. Has to be the best cheapest TV deal at $300. And not some cheap brand crap either. Sharp is solid.

I recall last year people were able to price match that same TV at Superstore and undercut that $300 price by not paying sales tax.
Dec 10, 2012
432 posts
280 upvotes
Vancouver
This flyer should not be posted in here. This isn't a Black Friday flyer, just there regular weekly flyer.
May 20, 2018
79 posts
53 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
daroota wrote: I got the Sharp 55" N7004U Smart TV last year for 298.99.

Does this tv have Bluetooth?
Deal Guru
Apr 17, 2003
10234 posts
6467 upvotes
I'm a bit confused.

Logic says, if "something" (inanimate) is early...then you basically get the same thing, but earlier in time. Like, the train is early, you would get the same train (not only 2 sections of the train).

However, this flyer is like a pre-mature baby...it came early...so you get less of a baby?

Or is Visions basically saying the BF deals will be as crappy as the BF 'early' deals?
Sep 28, 2011
534 posts
182 upvotes
Alberta
tehwegz wrote: Apparently they've been having BF deals since Nov 2nd according to the Visions guy I spoke with. They (along with many others) are keeping things low-key and gradually rolling out BF deals to help slow the spread of humans and their communicable diseases from stampeding in to the store.

Yep got that deal last year. They only had 6 in stock, I got the deal and then picked it up a week later. Has to be the best cheapest TV deal at $300. And not some cheap brand crap either. Sharp is solid.

I recall last year people were able to price match that same TV at Superstore and undercut that $300 price by not paying sales tax.
That TV isn't really a Sharp. It's a Hisense. Sharp leased the name to them for North America while they were undergoing restructuring and have only now gotten it back. The Sharp boxes I saw at Visions last month all had Hisense stickers on them.

Hopefully real Sharp TVs will be back soon (I have one of their old Aquos models and hope they make a comeback). Here's some background on the licensing deal: https://www.lifewire.com/hisense-now-ha ... ts-1847076
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2004
6723 posts
478 upvotes
GT'eh
pretty good price on pair of Sonos play 1's for $248, even if its the older gen speakers. you might be able to PM those if you can find any stock.
Ne0's Bio:
➡Retired G@mer & t3<h [0nn0!ss3ur ??? Spitting t3<hy lingo since the early 90's ➡Member of Crazy Group Buys ??? ➡ Feedback: eBay|1000+ ??? rFD | 300+
[OP]
Dec 27, 2007
689 posts
469 upvotes
chatbox wrote: I'm a bit confused.

Logic says, if "something" (inanimate) is early...then you basically get the same thing, but earlier in time. Like, the train is early, you would get the same train (not only 2 sections of the train).

However, this flyer is like a pre-mature baby...it came early...so you get less of a baby?

Or is Visions basically saying the BF deals will be as crappy as the BF 'early' deals?
Who cares if you can find a good deal now, it's just a marketing trick. I bet people will still complain when the actual BF day deal comes up.
The Apple Airpot pro is 268.98 in this deal - technically cheaper than Costco deal which people thought it's hot - 84 up votes :rolleyes:
Dec 23, 2015
32 posts
8 upvotes
New Westminster, BC
LG nano 90 or sony x900h for gaming?
Jan 15, 2017
35 posts
23 upvotes
angrydingo wrote: That TV isn't really a Sharp. It's a Hisense. Sharp leased the name to them for North America while they were undergoing restructuring and have only now gotten it back. The Sharp boxes I saw at Visions last month all had Hisense stickers on them.

Hopefully real Sharp TVs will be back soon (I have one of their old Aquos models and hope they make a comeback). Here's some background on the licensing deal: https://www.lifewire.com/hisense-now-ha ... ts-1847076
That article says Sharp has been making their own TVs again since 2019. Is that true?
Deal Addict
Nov 7, 2018
1143 posts
775 upvotes
Any good apartment speaker. Budget is 200-500$
Sep 28, 2011
534 posts
182 upvotes
Alberta
Yaya43 wrote: That article says Sharp has been making their own TVs again since 2019. Is that true?
From what I can gather, all the Sharp TVs that are being sold right now are older models made by Hisense, at least in Canada. Other markets seem to be different.