• Last Updated:
  • Nov 17th, 2018 2:05 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3680 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] [Visions Electronics]/$18/Bluetooth Speaker/FM Radio

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/category/Details.aspx?categoryId=764&productId=31673&sku=SPBT925BK

https://www.visions.ca/catalogue/category/Details.aspx?categoryId=764&productId=31673&sku=SPBT925BK

Good Christmas gift idea, appears to be a copycat of Bose Soundlink Mini II
Bitcoin will crash hard.
10 replies
Jan 28, 2018
974 posts
1597 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Cheap but BT 3.0? C'mon!
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
Aug 2, 2012
43 posts
44 upvotes
Sainte-Marthe-sur-le…
Any review on this? For 18$ it can be a nice speaker for camping
Jan 28, 2018
974 posts
1597 upvotes
Toronto, ON
DcShoesCo wrote: Any review on this? For 18$ it can be a nice speaker for camping
There are reviews on the product page
We The North!

ノ┬─┬ノ ︵ ( \o°o)\
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3680 upvotes
DcShoesCo wrote: Any review on this? For 18$ it can be a nice speaker for camping
Yup, reviews are pretty good.

Bitcoin will crash hard.
Apr 21, 2015
279 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary, AB
I worked and Visions and these things are **** boomerangs. Go ahead and waste your money if you want but I'd suggest spending $18 on literally anything else.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3680 upvotes
towers229 wrote: I worked and Visions and these things are **** boomerangs. Go ahead and waste your money if you want but I'd suggest spending $18 on literally anything else.
dude, why do you even work there if you hate all of their products?
towers229 wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again. I stare at this tv everyday and I hate it. It's pretty much "confirmed" that it's a Samsung panel. It's also 60hz on a 78". The movement/refresh rate is trash. The tv makes me ill when I watch it. If anyone wants to see it pretty much every Visions has it on display. Come look at it. Please save your money or spend the 1000ish extra on the 75mu8000.

It also cannot produce certain colours. We would watch Wonder Woman and pause it on certain darker scenes and compare it other tvs and unless the RCA is on vivid with max settings on everything (which washes out your blacks) you can't see green in trees.

If you come into the store and you like what you see then all the power to you but honestly I would not keep this TV if I was gifted it.

I'm certainly no expert but I stare at tvs all day so take that for what's it's worth.
Bitcoin will crash hard.
Apr 21, 2015
279 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary, AB
Glancealot wrote: dude, why do you even work there if you hate all of their products?
I hate trash products. I think Curtis International offers trash products.

I enjoy my Panasonic TV, Polk soundbar, KEF speakers, Polk receiver and many other QUALITY products I purchased as an employee. I hated selling Curtis crap because it would always boomerang and hurt the commission I made. I get you're a deal hunter and look for these knockoff same-as-the-real thing products and that's great. But I worked there for a year and had nothing but issues with the garbage you like. I'm super glad it worked out for you. It didn't for many many other people and it did for others. You show one side of the story. I show the other.

As for my qualifications? I was the kiosk manager (tablets, bluetooth speakers, computers, all the little things) and then I was the Warehouse and Service manager. Meaning I dealt with Curtis International EVERY SINGLE DAY.
Feb 18, 2014
615 posts
1176 upvotes
Bought this last year for the same price.... MSRP of $90 is ridiculous but it's fine for $18. However, not sure if it's just my unit, the action notification on the speaker has only one volume... full scream. Which means every time I turn it on a women's voice yells full volume "SYSTEM ON" and every time I pair it it yells "BLUETOOTH CONNECTED"
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2013
2426 posts
972 upvotes
Burnaby
just like the refurb Monster Adventurer i just got
[OP]
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2013
3270 posts
3680 upvotes
shorfd wrote: notification on the speaker has only one volume... full scream. Which means every time I turn it on a women's voice yells full volume "SYSTEM ON" and every time I pair it it yells "BLUETOOTH CONNECTED"
that's actually funny.
Bitcoin will crash hard.