Expired Hot Deals

Visions Electronics Boxing Day

Visions Electronics Boxing Day Flyer 2021

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 3rd, 2022 2:47 pm
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 11, 2021
3 posts
38 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] [Boxing Day] Visions Electronics Boxing Day Flyer 2021

Hi all, the visions flyer is out!

Here are some screenshots

(Admins sorry if this is in the wrong category, I’m still new)

https://www.redflagdeals.com/flyers/vis ... 21-195939/
Images
  • AB9E8930-8578-484A-BE43-269DA4EE4DD0.png
  • 785C5758-5552-4750-B05B-126BEDC96CBF.png
  • B3DA67C8-F0F0-4207-A411-88998500BB28.png
  • BF22FE66-573D-4EA8-B167-EC895955DF65.png
  • 000CD942-9AFE-4F1B-A34C-5BEDFE4AAA65.png
  • 496D5120-1EE8-455E-BDDA-CFD5B2E46E3E.png
Last edited by TomRFD on Dec 21st, 2021 8:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: updated with RFD local flyer
108 replies
Jr. Member
Oct 7, 2017
122 posts
221 upvotes
Really decent TV's going for really decent prices. Must. Resist.
Member
User avatar
Nov 24, 2002
351 posts
476 upvotes
I follow the deals
So I'm guessing the $28 air fryer and $5 headset are the type of items that would be "mysteriously" sold out by the time anybody shows up?
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2006
1087 posts
1335 upvotes
The Yamaha compact soundbar is currently $1 cheaper than their boxing day sale. Face With Tears Of Joy
Member
Dec 19, 2004
243 posts
20 upvotes
Anyone have any experience returning stuff to Visions? I'm thinking of getting a soundbar but haven't had good luck with them so want to make sure there is an easy path to return. Thanks.
Deal Addict
Jun 4, 2012
3783 posts
3241 upvotes
JMik wrote: So I'm guessing the $28 air fryer and $5 headset are the type of items that would be "mysteriously" sold out by the time anybody shows up?
I don't think the headset is any better than what Dollarama can offer...
Member
Nov 22, 2019
239 posts
150 upvotes
Is the one way remote starter a good deal? What does one way even mean in this context? I guess I'd have to dish out extra for someone to install it then?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2003
1253 posts
463 upvotes
Winnipeg
ScatterStash wrote: Is the one way remote starter a good deal? What does one way even mean in this context? I guess I'd have to dish out extra for someone to install it then?
One way means you send the signal from the remote to the car - and there is no confirmation the car started. This would not be an issue if you can see the car from where you are - as the headlights would come on if the signal got to the car - and if it is cold out - you would see the exhaust rising. If you can't see the car - then you have no way of knowing if the signal got through to it. Yes, get it professionally installed.
Sr. Member
Aug 11, 2014
871 posts
967 upvotes
careh wrote: One way means you send the signal from the remote to the car - and there is no confirmation the car started. This would not be an issue if you can see the car from where you are - as the headlights would come on if the signal got to the car - and if it is cold out - you would see the exhaust rising. If you can't see the car - then you have no way of knowing if the signal got through to it. Yes, get it professionally installed.
Wait the headlights come on right away when you guys start your car? Because for me the headlights only come on after I release the parking brake.

Do you guys not use the parking brake when you park?
Deal Guru
Nov 21, 2011
10189 posts
2962 upvotes
JMik wrote: So I'm guessing the $28 air fryer and $5 headset are the type of items that would be "mysteriously" sold out by the time anybody shows up?
Always a safe bet when it comes to Visions
Deal Addict
Dec 24, 2017
1006 posts
2217 upvotes
lel
Those of you who know about TVs, what are the types of things that are clearly better about a $2000 tv, vs the cheaper ones in the wal mart flyer ? Thera are some big 4k tvs in the wal mart flyer for like $1000 cheaper . What stats/specs should I be looking for in order to better understand this difference? Would one need a better internet connection than 150mbps to enjoy the quality?
Virgin $30 for $15 GB
Good toilet paper/paper towel deals
Newbie
Nov 23, 2011
70 posts
152 upvotes
Pingalino wrote: Those of you who know about TVs, what are the types of things that are clearly better about a $2000 tv, vs the cheaper ones in the wal mart flyer ? Thera are some big 4k tvs in the wal mart flyer for like $1000 cheaper . What stats/specs should I be looking for in order to better understand this difference? Would one need a better internet connection than 150mbps to enjoy the quality?
Rtings.com would be a good start for you.
Newbie
User avatar
Dec 19, 2021
7 posts
36 upvotes
Vancouver, B.C.
The last 2 holiday seasons if you have been looking for a deal on modern audio-video receivers (think HDMI 2.1 outputs) you'd be mostly out of luck. Supply and demand issues really limiting deals on decent AVR's...
[This space reserved for signature - newb!]
Jr. Member
Nov 21, 2015
104 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Any opinions on the Samsung Q900 soundbar and subwoofer? Seems like a great deal at that price but I'm a bit worried the subwoofer might be too much for a condo.

Top