Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Visions Electronics

Visions Electronics Boxing Day Flyer

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2018 10:33 pm
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
caveat_emptor wrote: it looks like thats your store... :D

From Winnipeg
Nope. I don't work there but LOTS of info on Hibbing pricing in other threads.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 20, 2003
7248 posts
1322 upvotes
London
admeeran wrote: How about Mississauga Matheson location?
Scarborough - See Mike
Whitby - See Rico
Dixie - See Ibrahim.
Mention Hibbing sent you. For very special pricing......
Deal Addict
Aug 30, 2003
4399 posts
1250 upvotes
Do you guys think it's worth making the trek for the 43" rca TV? Seems like a great deal but wondering if it would all be sold out.
Deal Addict
Nov 19, 2017
2027 posts
3623 upvotes
Toronto
Webkikr wrote: I'm wondering the same. My Mother could use a sound bar at her place, even if it's just for streaming all the music she has. The $24 one was $39 at Superstore on BF, and it sold like hot cakes. A friend's wife works at SS and she said barely any came back.

That's a good sign they worked as advertised and didn't sound too bad. I like the Alexa option on the other simply because she could get the news read to her than her trying to physically see it all on her tablet. They'll be my first stop this morning.
I ended up picking up the $24 non-alexa soundbar. I figured I already have 2 google homes so couldn’t justify the extra $44 since sound would likely be similar. I guess if I don’t like it I can always return it.
Dec 24, 2007
544 posts
156 upvotes
Pm me if you want the $250 8 cam 1080p security camera system going to return it. I'm in Hamilton.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)