Expired Hot Deals

[Visions Electronics] VISIONS THINKWARE F70 DASHCAM $78!

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 4th, 2020 11:07 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12733 posts
7665 upvotes
Think of the Childre…

[Visions Electronics] VISIONS THINKWARE F70 DASHCAM $78!

It's now $78 instead of $68
This deal was on few weeks back and now it's back again....HOWEVER I bought one for the hell of it.

Mine came with the Hardwire Kit that supports parking mode and the ThinkWare Dashcam had a Production date of September 2019.
The hardwire kit itself cost $35 - $40 alone!! This is the kit: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/th ... lsrc=aw.ds
Last edited by Cheapo-Findo on Jan 3rd, 2020 2:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
59 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2013
1200 posts
617 upvotes
CALGARY
can this be used as a rear camera for F750? Looking for a rear cam which itself costs $99.
Jr. Member
Aug 11, 2009
185 posts
62 upvotes
Ottawa
$67.98 at Bestbuy. Sold out online but you can check if your local store has it.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12733 posts
7665 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yes, can be used for Rear Cam.
cec4111 wrote: can this be used as a rear camera for F750? Looking for a rear cam which itself costs $99.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Newbie
Feb 25, 2013
23 posts
22 upvotes
Vancouver
cec4111 wrote: can this be used as a rear camera for F750? Looking for a rear cam which itself costs $99.
Nope. It's a standalone dashcam. Only option is the $99 rear cam to connect to your F750.
The rear cam rarely goes on sale unless you stack gift card bonuses (i.e. london drugs) or coupon codes (i.e. Staples)
Sr. Member
User avatar
Aug 24, 2003
921 posts
121 upvotes
gvrd
Cheapo-Findo wrote: This deal was on few weeks back and now it's back again....HOWEVER I bought one for the hell of it.

Mine came with the Hardwire Kit that supports parking mode and the ThinkWare Dashcam had a Production date of September 2019.
The kit itself cost $35 - $40 alone!! This is the kit: https://www.bestbuy.ca/en-ca/product/th ... lsrc=aw.ds
thanks

where does it say in the visions link it comes with a hardwire kit? there's an asterisk beside it saying it requires additional hardware

thanks
Member
Dec 15, 2017
462 posts
693 upvotes
Vancouver
I had two BlackVue DR650GW-2CH die on me. I tried so many micro SD cards and I even used a power magic pro hardware kit. The problem starts with corrupted video or unreadable files then the GPS light on the dashcam goes solid blue until the manufacturer determines that the nand chip inside the unit is dead or faulty.

I think buying two of these F70 Thinkwares and setting it up as a front and back configuration would be nice because with my situation the front dashcam died on the Blackvue then my rear camera was useless. It would require two of everything else to wire up but if the front or rear dies then you would still have one working. Two F70s are like $136 or spend an extra $63 to get the front and rear version if you still prefer.
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12733 posts
7665 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yeah, that's the thing.........mine came with hardwire kit even though the box didn't say it does, perhaps lucky? Or maybe they all come with hardwire kit in the newer production date.
barqy wrote: thanks

where does it say in the visions link it comes with a hardwire kit? there's an asterisk beside it saying it requires additional hardware

thanks

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12733 posts
7665 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
I'll have a total of 5 dash cam's running, once I set this one up and I get my Xiaomi 70mai pro.
QuickFingers wrote: I had two BlackVue DR650GW-2CH die on me. I tried so many micro SD cards and I even used a power magic pro hardware kit. The problem starts with corrupted video or unreadable files then the GPS light on the dashcam goes solid blue until the manufacturer determines that the nand chip inside the unit is dead or faulty.

I think buying two of these F70 Thinkwares and setting it up as a front and back configuration would be nice because with my situation the front dashcam died on the Blackvue then my rear camera was useless. It would require two of everything else to wire up but if the front or rear dies then you would still have one working. Two F70s are like $136 or spend an extra $63 to get the front and rear version if you still prefer.

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Deal Addict
Jan 17, 2009
2076 posts
1988 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Hows the quality on these?
Deal Addict
User avatar
Dec 10, 2003
1319 posts
306 upvotes
Ottawa
Whoa, must be a while since I bought something at Visions, but wth, no free shipping? It used to be anything above 35$ Pile Of Poo
To be or not to be...where is the question?
Sr. Member
Dec 17, 2009
536 posts
481 upvotes
Toronto
If I use a cigarette lighter spitter, can I get two of these as my front and rear camera?
[OP]
Deal Guru
User avatar
Mar 9, 2007
12733 posts
7665 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
Yeah, should be fine.
tofubb wrote: If I use a cigarette lighter spitter, can I get two of these as my front and rear camera?

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Sr. Member
Feb 5, 2012
733 posts
516 upvotes
Montreal
Yep I was about to pull the trigger to replace a dying dashcam, but $8 for shipping? No thanks Visions
Deal Addict
Jul 26, 2006
2188 posts
539 upvotes
Cheapo-Findo wrote: I'll have a total of 5 dash cam's running, once I set this one up and I get my Xiaomi 70mai pro.
5? You must the left lane mobile chicane that everyone gets excited with to need so many dash cams.

Top