Expired Hot Deals

[Visions] Logitech G432 for $38 down from $79.99

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 18th, 2020 11:16 am
13 replies
[OP]
Newbie
Aug 26, 2019
7 posts
21 upvotes
the bottomless pit
tivo_box wrote: In store only?
I think you can ship to home? I actualy price matched with bestbuy because they are more reputable than visions imo and they did it no problem with free ship to my house
Sr. Member
May 23, 2008
854 posts
449 upvotes
Gtown ON
I have the G332 with the same design. Terrible headset, heavy and annoying to wear for more than 15 minutes. I am looking for a different one, waiting for a sale.
Newbie
Jan 1, 2007
74 posts
46 upvotes
Bought refurb on Amazon like a year ago for maybe $34 to use with my PS4 and it works fine no issues. Yes I have had better ones more comfortable but they were worth $400. So for the price you can’t go wrong. Even bought a second pair for the kid.
Newbie
Apr 15, 2020
2 posts
heckle4sheckel wrote: I think you can ship to home? I actualy price matched with bestbuy because they are more reputable than visions imo and they did it no problem with free ship to my house
I just price matched with a best buy rep online also.
Deal Addict
Sep 25, 2002
2457 posts
79 upvotes
I have one and it actually fits my huge head. Thanks OP

I was able to price match at Best Buy as well.
Newbie
Apr 17, 2020
39 posts
58 upvotes
I just tried to price match and I was told that Best Buy doesn’t price match weekly fliers. Did I just get unlucky with the agent? Does anyone have any tips on what to say? Thank you
Newbie
Oct 26, 2018
47 posts
149 upvotes
Blackpink wrote: I just price matched with a best buy rep online also.
How did the online chat go? I just spend half hour trying to get this done and they said since it is an Instore only sale they could not price match. They told me to go into the Best Buy store, which I think is closed.
Newbie
Sep 30, 2007
51 posts
63 upvotes
Toronto
I've had these, they don't last, the plastic part that you see screws on break easily over time. I've actually gone through a set of replacement parts too, neither lasted more than a year.
Newbie
Nov 24, 2019
12 posts
26 upvotes
Divincenzoo wrote: How did the online chat go? I just spend half hour trying to get this done and they said since it is an Instore only sale they could not price match. They told me to go into the Best Buy store, which I think is closed.
I was able to get it done through chat. Created the order at 79.99$, went into Order details, then Contact Us, then Chat. Spoke to an agent, gave her the link, and she gave me a refund of 41.99$ + tax. Maybe you can try again with another agent.
Deal Addict
Feb 18, 2007
1047 posts
1381 upvotes
Vancouver
paulbian wrote: I've had these, they don't last, the plastic part that you see screws on break easily over time. I've actually gone through a set of replacement parts too, neither lasted more than a year.
I've had these for 4 years now, absolutely zero issues. Bought 2 for my friends for voice comms, they've had zero issues as well. Good deal at this price $38. Most people are selling these online used for more.

Maybe you just need to take care of your stuff so it doesn't break.
Sr. Member
Aug 18, 2010
522 posts
251 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
Was not able to price match with bestbuy. Requested for cancellation
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2011
4754 posts
2783 upvotes
Westmount (Montreal)
I've bought two different Logitech office headset and the microphone was total pure garbage. It was such a garbage they i asked for RMA on our of them and the replacement was just as horribly bad.

Are the mic in them better?

Top