[OP]
Sep 8, 2006
351 posts
25 upvotes

[Visions Electronics] Visions: Polk M10 pair for $78

Just saw this...

https://www2.visions.ca/catalogue/categ ... uctId=2382

Seems like a great price!

How does this compare to the Polk RTi4 at FS?

i.e. Should I buy these or hope that FS gets more stock of the RTi4 ?

Vision's sale ends on Nov 19th...
4 replies
Nov 19, 2006
177 posts
These are good. I have a pair as surrounds, they are great in that capacity, or as second room speakers (i.e. kitchen, bedroom). With a sub, they would be decent budget fronts in a small room. I particularly like them because they are voicematched to the Monitor series, which are excellent budget speakers, if you can find them.

My understanding is that the Ri4's are better than the M10's, though I haven't heard them.

You would not be taking a risk waiting to see if the Ri4s are restocked - the M10's hit this price point every couple of weeks at Visions.
Oct 28, 2005
320 posts
128 upvotes
Picked these up a few weeks back when they were $77. They sound detailed and crisp.

I haven't heard the RTI's either, but the M10's are no slouch.
"Jazz is not dead...it just smells funny."
- Frank Zappa
Banned
Feb 11, 2005
1828 posts
35 upvotes
VanCity
flashmeister wrote: Just saw this...

https://www2.visions.ca/catalogue/categ ... uctId=2382

Seems like a great price!

How does this compare to the Polk RTi4 at FS?

i.e. Should I buy these or hope that FS gets more stock of the RTi4 ?

Vision's sale ends on Nov 19th...
I was thinking the same thing when I saw this advertised this week, will wait for my RTi4s to get here and try them out, can't wait. Never been an audiophile, but for some reason I'm intrigued, and really want to see if their is a difference from my HTiB Yamaha speakers.
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3487 posts
208 upvotes
Toronto
Let us know what you think about them when you get them.
DVDManiac wrote: I was thinking the same thing when I saw this advertised this week, will wait for my RTi4s to get here and try them out, can't wait. Never been an audiophile, but for some reason I'm intrigued, and really want to see if their is a difference from my HTiB Yamaha speakers.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)