Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

VisitNC.com - PINEHURST Golf Vacation + $500 VISA Card (no Air) (30/Apr/2012, QC ok)

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 19th, 2012 8:38 am
Tags:
None
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill

VisitNC.com - PINEHURST Golf Vacation + $500 VISA Card (no Air) (30/Apr/2012, QC ok)

(I'm already polishing my clubs for this ....)

Enter ONCE in "The Pinehurst Donald Ross Sweepstakes" for your chance to win a North Carolina golf vacation consisting of:
  • Three days and two nights of deluxe accommodations for two at Pinehurst Resort (Ed. note: !!!!!!)
  • One round of golf per day on any of eight select courses for two, including cart, sleeve of balls and practice range and club storage (upgrade to No. 2 for $185)
  • Beach club (seasonal), tennis club and hotel fitness center access for two
  • $500 Visa gift card
ARV: $2,530

Rules: http://www.visitnc.com/sweeps/view/the- ... es-1/rules

Enter: http://www.visitnc.com/sweeps/view/the- ... epstakes-1

Search: visitnc

Good luck!

E.&.O.E.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Note: I'm not actively monitoring this thread. If you have a question regarding the contest, or encounter a problem and would like me to look into it, please PM me about it. Thanks.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
20 replies
Deal Addict
Mar 16, 2011
3412 posts
627 upvotes
Where am I?
Thanks. Was about to post 're-post', but it's not a re-post at all. Good find.
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
driddles wrote: Thanks. Was about to post 're-post', but it's not a re-post at all. Good find.

Seeing as how I posted the last VisitNC golf vacation, I think I'd know if it was a re-post or not ;)
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
thanks
bring back colour
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26013 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
Entered, thanks.
Deal Expert
Jul 6, 2008
18727 posts
1669 upvotes
Scarborough Bluffs
I get TONS of junk mail sent o my house from these guys.

entered thanks :)
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
2617 posts
1233 upvotes
In, thx.
If you can't find anyone else to blame :( .....You're just not looking hard enough. :lol:
Deal Expert
Mar 1, 2006
16862 posts
1303 upvotes
thanks
2013 Contest Win Wishlist
  • Leafs Tickets / iPad / E-Reader / 46" HDTV / PS3 Gaming System / Cash / Guitar / Keurig
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
The DZA wrote: I get TONS of junk mail sent o my house from these guys.

entered thanks :)

Really? I've received a lot from others, but never these guys. Just don't opt-in.