PC & Video Games

Vita Memory Card Deals

  • Last Updated:
  • Jan 23rd, 2017 10:17 am
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 26, 2015
86 posts
35 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON

Vita Memory Card Deals

Hey guys so noticed that posts on most forums happen to have severely outdated info regarding this but anyone been noticing any good deals on vita memory cards because the Amazon going rate seems to keep jumping up and will only be decent for a few days then go rising up again so it's a very hit or miss market. So if you got a good deal feel free to share, have a bunch of people that keep asking me if I know of any good deals and I myself would really love another 32 gb card. Thanks a lot guys
10 replies
Deal Guru
User avatar
Jul 27, 2006
10776 posts
666 upvotes
Scarborough
I dont know if buying from japan will help but i personally dont see the price declining. You should buy now if you need it.
Sr. Member
User avatar
Oct 12, 2004
682 posts
51 upvotes
Toronto
Actually, I'm curious now as well. I'm actually looking to pick up another 32GB card. Any deals or availability input would be good. :)
HeatWare
HoFo
--------------------
Deal Fanatic
Aug 12, 2006
6562 posts
2614 upvotes
Canada
I can't think of any place other than London Drugs that might some Vita stuff still on the shelf.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2011
1494 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
Just buy the 64GB one from Japan
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 18, 2010
2139 posts
629 upvotes
Edmonton
eb games, in-store, pre-owned might be the only place you get a deal

huge YMMV
Deal Expert
User avatar
Sep 3, 2007
15993 posts
375 upvotes
I heard it's better to get the 32gb instead because of the higher failure rates with the 64gb card.

Also, heard there may be development of adapters where you can use microsd for storage instead.
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 26, 2015
86 posts
35 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
dragon_drift wrote: I heard it's better to get the 32gb instead because of the higher failure rates with the 64gb card.

Also, heard there may be development of adapters where you can use microsd for storage instead.
Those adapters have been rumored for a long time with no actual info sadly
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 26, 2015
86 posts
35 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
SwaunyJones wrote: Just buy the 64GB one from Japan
Way too pricey for it from Japan seen it actually cheaper a lot of other places, just was wanting to see if there are any new deals unless you know of a good Japan exporter that has great deals
[OP]
Newbie
Nov 26, 2015
86 posts
35 upvotes
Etobicoke, ON
Andrew765 wrote: eb games, in-store, pre-owned might be the only place you get a deal

huge YMMV
Have you seen any lately? I was thinking of just checking some small stores I used to go a lot too but usually they only have 4/8 gig cards
Deal Addict
User avatar
Apr 17, 2011
1494 posts
938 upvotes
Toronto
deadpool17 wrote: Way too pricey for it from Japan seen it actually cheaper a lot of other places, just was wanting to see if there are any new deals unless you know of a good Japan exporter that has great deals
Check Amazon. They always have random deals on them
XBL: Swauny Jones
PSN: SwaunyJones

Top