Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.ca

[Expired] Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender Slate Color Only

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2019 2:19 pm
Apr 23, 2015
439 posts
470 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC

[Amazon.ca] [Expired] Vitamix A2300 Ascent Series Smart Blender Slate Color Only

Also available in Bestbuy.ca, along with sales on smart containers. My venturist from Costco broke down, so instead of repairing it I'm returning it and getting this instead.
Last edited by flowerdealer on Mar 27th, 2019 2:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.
14 replies
Jul 13, 2013
66 posts
41 upvotes
Why do you need to repair your blender, Vitamix will send you a replacement.
Apr 23, 2015
439 posts
470 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
No, they asked for me to send it in for repair, which would take around 15 days. So screw that, returning it and getting a new one.
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7522 upvotes
BC
flowerdealer wrote: No, they asked for me to send it in for repair, which would take around 15 days. So screw that, returning it and getting a new one.
Just curious what you feel Vitamix should do in your situation? Take you at your word that it's broken and send you a new one?
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Nov 23, 2017
3158 posts
6406 upvotes
15 day TAT is pretty amazing.
My arc'teryx jacket took 6+ weeks and my LV wallet took 4 months!!
Apr 23, 2015
439 posts
470 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
SizzleChest wrote: Just curious what you feel Vitamix should do in your situation? Take you at your word that it's broken and send you a new one?
No, but I bought a $600 dollar blender that broke down after 6 months. And because I can, I'll return it to Costco and buy another one. I think their policy is reasonable. But the Costco one is better, so I'll take advantage of it.
Deal Expert
Mar 6, 2003
19712 posts
13576 upvotes
Ottawa
SizzleChest wrote: Just curious what you feel Vitamix should do in your situation? Take you at your word that it's broken and send you a new one?
flowerdealer wrote: No, but I bought a $600 dollar blender that broke down after 6 months. And because I can, I'll return it to Costco and buy another one. I think their policy is reasonable. But the Costco one is better, so I'll take advantage of it.
yeah I would do the same.....return to Costco. Why deal with shipping it back and waiting for it, and they may just repair it or give me a refurb back. We shop at Costco for exactly this kind of situation....peace of mind for expensive purchases. Let Costco deal with the broken blender.

My experience with Vitamix CS in the past wasn't great, they were pretty slow in getting me a replacement jug after I shipped it back....if it's truly only 15 days for a broken blender now, that's really good but I wouldn't trust them to turn around that quickly.
Please update your profile to include your city https://forums.redflagdeals.com/ucp.php?i=ucp_profile&mode=profile_info
Deal Fanatic
Jan 22, 2008
6949 posts
7522 upvotes
BC
flowerdealer wrote: And because I can, I'll return it to Costco and buy another one.
...from a different retailer.
-Read store exceptions before combining discounts with cash back sites
-HomeDepot clearance prices are not shown on stocktrack or HD.ca
-There is a difference between NEED (necessities) and WANT (desires). The word NEED is over-used on RFD and in general.
Deal Addict
Oct 12, 2008
2538 posts
5693 upvotes
Markham
Not saying Vitamix should do it, but some companies with top notch customer service will actually ship you a new replacement first, then you ship your broken product back to them after the replacement arrives. Of course, they need your credit card so they can place a hold on it, in case you don't ship anything back.

Sonos does this.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
flowerdealer wrote: No, but I bought a $600 dollar blender that broke down after 6 months. And because I can, I'll return it to Costco and buy another one. I think their policy is reasonable. But the Costco one is better, so I'll take advantage of it.
I buy your blender fity dollars.
Apr 23, 2015
439 posts
470 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
SizzleChest wrote: ...from a different retailer.
Yes, because Costco doesn't carry that model by default, and doesn't have any sales going on. I'll lose the Costco benefit, but if need be, I'll repair through Vitamix next time.
Jun 25, 2005
849 posts
522 upvotes
flowerdealer wrote: Yes, because Costco doesn't carry that model by default, and doesn't have any sales going on. I'll lose the Costco benefit, but if need be, I'll repair through Vitamix next time.
But you were just complaining about the 15 day turn around with Vitamix and the fact it broke in 6 months. Why buy a Vitamix if you don’t like their quality and customer service.

Why not just go through Costco for piece of mind returns?
Apr 23, 2015
439 posts
470 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
monkey_bongo wrote: But you were just complaining about the 15 day turn around with Vitamix and the fact it broke in 6 months. Why buy a Vitamix if you don’t like their quality and customer service.

Why not just go through Costco for piece of mind returns?
Because I can't, they don't carry the model anyway. I'm not concerned about the quality of of Vitamix overall, but since I just bought it I'm not willing to wait 3 weeks to get it back, as I use it daily.
Deal Addict
Jul 11, 2008
1954 posts
1477 upvotes
This thread belongs in shopping discussion forum based on the discussion instead of hot deals
Apr 23, 2015
439 posts
470 upvotes
North Vancouver, BC
I agree, I've only replied because they question my choices. But deal is expired anyway.

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)