Expired Hot Deals

[Vitamix] Certified Reconditioned Venturist® V1200 for just $389.95 // EXTRA 20% Off with Venngo/Work Perks Promo Code

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 28th, 2020 3:24 am
[OP]
Jul 22, 2011
22 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto

Certified Reconditioned Venturist® V1200 for just $389.95 // EXTRA 20% Off with Venngo/Work Perks Promo Code

Deal Link:
Price:
312+tax
Expiry:
December 28, 2020
Retailer:
Vitamix
48 Hour Boxing Day Deal! Get a Certified Reconditioned Venturist® V1200 for just $389.95. Sale ends 12/28 at 3:00 am EST or While Supplies Last!

If you have a workperks account, get the vitamix code for additional 20% off. Try "VENNGO112178" for discount as it can apply to any machine over 100$. If applied, total (with taxes included) will be $352.51!

Edit: Use Rakuten for 3% cashback thanks to fellow RFDer below!
Last edited by Deal_Hopeful on Dec 28th, 2020 10:26 am, edited 5 times in total.
16 replies
May 10, 2018
59 posts
124 upvotes
I am actually torn between getting this with Vitamix or getting it from Costco. Costco version has 10 year warranty but is $100 more expensive and does not include blender cup. Anyone have experience with renewed products from Vitamix?
Oct 30, 2005
515 posts
101 upvotes
Montreal
Hunt4deals wrote: I am actually torn between getting this with Vitamix or getting it from Costco. Costco version has 10 year warranty but is $100 more expensive and does not include blender cup. Anyone have experience with renewed products from Vitamix?
Got one a couple of years ago, honestly looks brand new.
Sep 3, 2009
726 posts
407 upvotes
Calgary
I do have a Venngo account with my employer, but when I enter the code, it says "Coupon code already applied', the price keeps at $389.95+tax. Not sure how I can get the 20% off.
Deal Addict
Jan 22, 2008
4138 posts
2665 upvotes
Hunt4deals wrote: I am actually torn between getting this with Vitamix or getting it from Costco. Costco version has 10 year warranty but is $100 more expensive and does not include blender cup. Anyone have experience with renewed products from Vitamix?
To echo what Kuro said, I bought my parents a refurb'd Vitamix and ya, aside from the plain box it came in, you'd never know it wasn't brand new.

Where are you seeing the V1200 at Costco? I don't see it on the website and the only one I've seen in the warehouse is the Explorian E320, but I'm in the west. Maybe the stock in the east is different.
[OP]
Jul 22, 2011
22 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
SizzleChest wrote: To echo what Kuro said, I bought my parents a refurb'd Vitamix and ya, aside from the plain box it came in, you'd never know it wasn't brand new.

Where are you seeing the V1200 at Costco? I don't see it on the website and the only one I've seen in the warehouse is the Explorian E320, but I'm in the west. Maybe the stock in the east is different.
It's based on the location of the Vitamix roadshow and have to find the V1200 when that show will be at your local Costco.
[OP]
Jul 22, 2011
22 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
Based on my conversation with the road show person and getting the V1200 package with the blender cup from Costco last year, it may show up again in 2021. I've seen it usually during mother's day or towards the end of the fall if I recall correctly. I'm willing to try the one from Vitamix store with the 5 year warranty since I can get the whole package right now.
[OP]
Jul 22, 2011
22 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
zywan0124 wrote: I do have a Venngo account with my employer, but when I enter the code, it says "Coupon code already applied', the price keeps at $389.95+tax. Not sure how I can get the 20% off.
Try it with a different computer/mobile phone. It's a hit or miss for some reason but it can be applied again based on my experience.
Sep 3, 2009
726 posts
407 upvotes
Calgary
Deal_Hopeful wrote: Try it with a different computer/mobile phone. It's a hit or miss for some reason but it can be applied again based on my experience.
Thanks, It worked with my other computer, for $312+tax I finally ordered the first Vitamix in my life. Based on a quick Google search, this is a great price for this model. I suggest you put the coupon information in the title, so that others with Venngo/ or may be other perks site account won't miss this deal. hopefully the machine will be as good as everyone is saying.
[OP]
Jul 22, 2011
22 posts
14 upvotes
Toronto
zywan0124 wrote: Thanks, It worked with my other computer, for $312+tax I finally ordered the first Vitamix in my life. Based on a quick Google search, this is a great price for this model. I suggest you put the coupon information in the title, so that others with Venngo/ or may be other perks site account won't miss this deal. hopefully the machine will be as good as everyone is saying.
Awesome! Glad it worked. And done! Thanks for the suggestion.
Aug 24, 2003
177 posts
11 upvotes
Thanks for the Venngo heads-up. I repurchased with the Venngo discount.

Now to ensure my previous order is cancelled properly.
May 10, 2018
59 posts
124 upvotes
SizzleChest wrote: To echo what Kuro said, I bought my parents a refurb'd Vitamix and ya, aside from the plain box it came in, you'd never know it wasn't brand new.

I think its part of their roadshow currently in my local warehouse. They are advertising the machine with just one main container and 10 year warranty for $449 ($499 Original Price with $50 discount until Jan 3)
Mar 18, 2013
215 posts
269 upvotes
Toronto
Deal_Hopeful wrote: Try it with a different computer/mobile phone. It's a hit or miss for some reason but it can be applied again based on my experience.
Tried on 2 phones', one tablet and a pc, no go. Says not valid..is the promo code dead?
May 10, 2018
59 posts
124 upvotes
Henry626 wrote: Tried on 2 phones', one tablet and a pc, no go. Says not valid..is the promo code dead?
No, I think you have to navigate from Vengo website for the discount code to be valid.
May 1, 2008
45 posts
10 upvotes
I ordered a Dry Grain container. 20% off, better than nothing.
Deal Addict
Apr 4, 2006
2946 posts
827 upvotes
Vancouver
Offer ended.

Built-In Wireless Connectivity
The motor base will automatically adjust the maximum blending times for the container size you’ve chosen.

You can use any of the program settings in the app to run the unit.

The Vitamix App
With over 500 recipes (and counting), you’ll never run out of inspiration
Make it your own with customizable recipes or add your own creations based on what's in your pantry
Sync the app with your favorite fitness tracker apps
Access a full range of automated blending programs for your Smart System blender. Smart System includes Ascent® or Venturist® Series blenders
Works on Apple and Android devices running iOS 11.0 or higher and Lollipop 5.0 or higher