Expired Hot Deals

[Vitamix.com] Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Blender - Standard for $336, tax/ship included

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 12th, 2018 1:17 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2584 posts
2336 upvotes
GTA

Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Blender - Standard for $336, tax/ship included

Deal Link:
Retailer:
Vitamix.com
Vitamix.com has their Standard Program Certified Reconditioned Blender on sale again for $329 with free ship. Use code VITACHAMP for extra 10% off AND free 3 piece spatula set. With 13% HST, the all-in price is $335.56

At $67 a month by using their no-fee 5 month payment plan, what's stopping you? :)

Last edited by Kfox on Dec 11th, 2018 11:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
4875 posts
1933 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Kfox wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 1:49 am
Vitamix.com has their Standard Program Certified Reconditioned Blender on sale again for $329 with free ship. Use code VITACHAMP for extra 10% off AND free 3 piece spatula set. With 13% HST, the all-in price is $335.56

At $67 a month by using their no-fee 5 month payment plan, what's stopping you? :)
Do they have 1 year plan? Like $1 a day?
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Guide to get free movie BOGO code from Virgin Mobile
How to setup PAP in Tangerine
Deal Addict
Feb 3, 2009
2264 posts
1211 upvotes
How is this model vs the A2500 that was on sale previously? That version was a bit newer with some pre-set timers and is apparently more quiet for about $50 more. Which one do people prefer?
[OP]
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2007
2584 posts
2336 upvotes
GTA
2003fxdl wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 11:45 am
Amazon has a refurb with the low profile container (fits under your cupboards on top of the unit) for $265. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07CXVSMZ4?psc=1

Please keep in mind that it says it has a 90-day warranty, so that's a risk you take to save $70 I guess
Also a good deal, but for $35 more the Vitamix.com deal gets you 5 year warranty vs 90 days with Amazon deal
Last edited by Kfox on Dec 11th, 2018 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 10, 2012
524 posts
729 upvotes
PEACHLAND
Kfox wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 12:14 pm
Also a good deal, but for $35 more the Vitamix.com deal gets you 5 year warranty vs 3 years with Amazon deal
Sorry, I didn't realize you had an after-tax amount in the title. Used to seeing pre-tax totals, as tax rates differ throughout the country.
Oct 23, 2018
7 posts
1 upvote
I got the A2500 deal two weeks ago and it just arrived yesterday was backordered. But love the blender can't complaint it though.since it's my first Vitamix
Mar 1, 2011
308 posts
165 upvotes
Saskatoon
2003fxdl wrote:
Dec 11th, 2018 11:45 am
Amazon has a refurb with the low profile container (fits under your cupboards on top of the unit) for $265. https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07CXVSMZ4?psc=1

Please keep in mind that it says it has a 90-day warranty, so that's a risk you take to save $70 I guess
Product description
Color Name:Red

Vitamix Fuels passions. It’s why wear the brand most trusted by professional chefs. But you won't just find us in restaurant kitchens. You’ll also find us in home kitchens around the world. Because whether you’re interested in the culinary arts, making healthier choices, or enjoying restaurant-quality smoothies at home—when you’re ready to move on and move up, when you’re ready to invest in your passion, you’re ready for vitamix.built to lasta bargain blender's not a bargain if it doesn't last. We know purchasing a Vitamix blender is an investment. But Vitamix blenders are built to last, helping you buy dependable, not disposable.easy to cleanjust blend warm water and a drop of dish soap at your machine's highest speed, and watch it self-clean in 60 seconds or less - no disassembly required.the difference is in the blendsince the number-one reason people purchase a blender is to make smoothies, it’s important to get them right. Whether you prefer an icy blend or a perfectly smooth puree, nutrition-packed with veggies or a light, fruity treat, Vitamix smoothies give you a delicious, even blend in every Sip.powerwe don’t aim to have the highest horsepower. You don't need more Horses; you need trained ones. The focused power of our complete blending system causes every component of the Vitamix machine to work together, creating faster, smoother blends packed with flavor. the universal toolmake smoothies & juices, hot soups, flours & dough, nut butter, frozen desserts, batters, dressings & sauces, non-dairy milks, and more.warranty: 3 year full warranty manufactured in Cleveland, Ohio USA

About Amazon Renewed
... This product comes with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty
An Amazon qualified supplier will provide a replacement or refund within 90 days of your receipt if the product does not work as expected. The warranty is in addition to Amazon's standard return policy.