Expired Hot Deals

[Vitamix.com] Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Blender - Standard Programs back on sale! $329.00

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 24th, 2018 8:09 pm
[OP]
Jan 15, 2011
63 posts
183 upvotes
Toronto

Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Blender - Standard Programs back on sale! $329.00

Deal Link:
Price:
$329.95
Savings:
25%
Retailer:
Vitamix.com
Vitamix Reconditioned blenders are back on sale through Vitamix.com. Coupon code VENNGO11917 works for free shipping and a free recipe book (101 Blended Drinks). Bought a couple sales back and some friends and family have had me on the look out for another deal. Comes out to $371.77 after tax. Not super cheap, but I am such a fan of ours. Chia seeds are eviscerated.
17 replies
May 30, 2009
44 posts
25 upvotes
Burlington
Some of the old promo codes from the forum are still usable and stackable.
Use VITACHAMP for 10%off and free spatula set and stack 07-0063 for free shipping.

$335.56 for shipping to Ontario.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2007
4223 posts
1277 upvotes
Price makes you want to close your eyes, but you score a snazzy 5 year warranty so at minimum you're looking at the equiv of $65 a year. I use mine all the time for healthy breakfast smoothies and for me, it's about cramming some fruits and veggies into my day that I likely wouldn't have ate in whole form, especially in the morning. You can also save a bundle buying old produce from the farm that you can freeze and slowly use up. Outside of that, I use it periodically to make rice milk which is just brown rice + brown sugar + vanilla extract.

So while it's well worth it to me, I'd be a bit more hesitant for non-smoothie makers out there, unless you intend to be pretty hardcore in terms of making soups in it, peanut butter, or what have you.
Last edited by RiCHC3 on Sep 22nd, 2018 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd: :arrowd:
Oct 7, 2015
378 posts
292 upvotes
Vanier, ON
Bought a certified vitamix last year from Amazon for around the same price. Totally worth it. It looked like a new unit, only without original box.
Deal Addict
Jan 8, 2007
2539 posts
740 upvotes
Kingston
I used to be a naysayer but I’m big enough to say I was wrong. Bought this reconditioned unit about a month ago and it’s been brilliant. We splurged mainly because my wife is choosing to eat more vegan food and the vitamix can make vegan cheese among other things. It’s brilliant at making smoothies and one thing that’s not mentioned much is that fruit that you might normally peel for other recipes can be thrown right in unpeeled, things like nectarines (stoned of course) get totally blended and leave no trace of the skin. For soups I’d say that’s a bit more gimmicky as the texture is always going to be a totally blended purée and we have found that the soups are warm but not piping hot if you just use the soup setting. We tend to use the purée as a base and add other things and warm in a saucepan on a stove. No regrets on the purchase of a reconditioned unit but I definitely would not pay full MSRP.
May 4, 2011
386 posts
259 upvotes
I have a Blendtec and love it, warranty is unreal and the most hassle free thing I’ve ever dealt with in my life.

What are the differences between this and Blendtec?
Jul 23, 2012
407 posts
135 upvotes
Montreal
Looks tempting. Compared to the noise level of Oster blenders, would it be on par or quieter? The vitamix that costco sells in store, can't remember properly but isn't it about the same price as the refurbished one?
Oct 30, 2008
111 posts
22 upvotes
Niagara Region
OP's code wouldn't work for me, says invalid, but hoan86's did work: $335.56 after tax.
May 30, 2009
44 posts
25 upvotes
Burlington
BrendanD wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2018 11:09 pm
I have a Blendtec and love it, warranty is unreal and the most hassle free thing I’ve ever dealt with in my life.

What are the differences between this and Blendtec?
Vitamix has the tamper which makes it ideal for ice cream, nut butters and hummus, pesto etc anything thick really. This YouTube video makes a very good comparison. tamper vs twister jar
May 30, 2009
44 posts
25 upvotes
Burlington
beneran89 wrote:
Sep 22nd, 2018 11:46 pm
Looks tempting. Compared to the noise level of Oster blenders, would it be on par or quieter? The vitamix that costco sells in store, can't remember properly but isn't it about the same price as the refurbished one?
I was just at Costco last week and took a picture with my phone it's $450, so I don't forget just in case a better sale comes up in the future.
Jul 23, 2012
407 posts
135 upvotes
Montreal
hoan86 wrote:
Sep 23rd, 2018 12:12 am
I was just at Costco last week and took a picture with my phone it's $450, so I don't forget just in case a better sale comes up in the future.
Wow, quite a bit. Came across a thread just a short while ago where the Costco model was being sold for $350 during the summer, likely why I remembered a similar price; might drop down to that price or possibly lower later on. Thanks for the info!
Deal Addict
Jul 31, 2017
1155 posts
289 upvotes
I'm glad these things are cheaper then the one I bought 8 years ago. I paid $600. I walked out of the store feeling financially stupid but I use it almost every morning.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1294 posts
571 upvotes
Toronto
Darn, I must have missed this. It’s showing 429.00 for me.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2011
1294 posts
571 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. Hopefully the vitamix goes on sale again. Personally I’d be fine with another brand but the wife seems quite set on vitamix.