Vitamix Certified Reconditioned Standard $319

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 28th, 2017 9:44 pm
37 replies
Jul 16, 2003
591 posts
222 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Hmm I would assume prices at a .ca site are in CDN funds, but when I was at checkout reading the conditions of sale it says all prices are quoted in USD...

Well I pulled the trigger anyway and checked my PayPal and it looks like it's in Canadian. I wonder if they just linked to the terms of sale for the US website and nobody ever reads it...

I also hope that the part about it being shipped from the US in the terms and conditions is also wrong or duties and taxes will ruin this!

Anyone ever order from Vitamix.ca before?
2x $40/6Gb Koodo plans for PM 2016 Fall Promo subscribers
Public Mobile 12/120 plan paying $19/month for 4Gb after rewards
Koodo Seasonal hold $15/month for buying phones
3x Virgin flexdata $5/month for 1Gb in ipads/voip phones
Dec 31, 2007
142 posts
69 upvotes
Vancouver
I ordered it from the last deal, billed in CAD.
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2010
4417 posts
1761 upvotes
Ottawa
Hmm any coupons like there was for the last deal?
Jul 16, 2003
591 posts
222 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
john.canad wrote: Hmm any coupons like there was for the last deal?
The groupon for $319 is back too HERE Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any coupons to work except heythere which takes of 5% or $16, but then there is $8 shipping so only ahead $8 unless you use the ebates canada which is currently 6% on groupon. That brings it into the range of $27 cheaper than from Vitamix. Too bad first or hello25 wouldn't work on it. Not sure if it's worth getting from groupon for just $27 less...
2x $40/6Gb Koodo plans for PM 2016 Fall Promo subscribers
Public Mobile 12/120 plan paying $19/month for 4Gb after rewards
Koodo Seasonal hold $15/month for buying phones
3x Virgin flexdata $5/month for 1Gb in ipads/voip phones
Deal Addict
Jan 1, 2002
3706 posts
403 upvotes
I'm about about to order it for a friend, is there a better coupon than heythere for first time purchasers that gives free shipping as well?

Does this come with a free cook book too and with the tamper too?
Dec 3, 2015
74 posts
70 upvotes
Markham
do you think there might be a better deal tomorrow... black friday?
Feb 7, 2011
483 posts
103 upvotes
Regina
Mixam wrote: The groupon for $319 is back too HERE Unfortunately I wasn't able to get any coupons to work except heythere which takes of 5% or $16, but then there is $8 shipping so only ahead $8 unless you use the ebates canada which is currently 6% on groupon. That brings it into the range of $27 cheaper than from Vitamix. Too bad first or hello25 wouldn't work on it. Not sure if it's worth getting from groupon for just $27 less...
Why my system acting up after i click your Groupon Link?
Deal Addict
Mar 7, 2011
1114 posts
179 upvotes
Toronto
This model doesn't even have the presets... the deal several months back was better as it had presets.
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2005
3167 posts
1192 upvotes
Montreal
kayceedee wrote: This model doesn't even have the presets... the deal several months back was better as it had presets.
yeah you're right, presets are really nice
Client at: Tangerine, VoIP.ms, Virgin Mobile
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2015
1537 posts
503 upvotes
How does this compare to the blender at 399$ new at Costco.ca?
Mar 14, 2006
968 posts
467 upvotes
Coquitlam
kayceedee wrote: This model doesn't even have the presets... the deal several months back was better as it had presets.
What vitamix model was on sale with presets a few months ago and how much did it cost? I am just comparing what is on sale now elsewhere and what was on sale before to the vitamix 6500 that they currently have at the Costco in Port Coquitlam until December 4 at $549.
Last edited by SPACEMANRICK on Nov 24th, 2016 10:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Deal Addict
Sep 26, 2008
1256 posts
247 upvotes
Ottawa
Great machine... I used it 2-3 times a day... from bulletproof coffee in the morning to shakes... to chop vegies...

EDIT: the one I have 3 pre-sets (I bought it from groupon) few months ago.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
I bought from the last sale refurbished with presets. It's great.

But right now Costco.ca has the presets new and non refurbished on sale for $449.
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2008
3296 posts
1337 upvotes
Vancouver
Eldorado wrote: Neither of those coupons works
hrm weird, they show up in the banner for me. Maybe need new account? Or maybe there's an exclusion i missed.
Either way dig around, there's lots of coupon codes out there for groupon.
May 7, 2013
54 posts
12 upvotes
Mississauga
Groupon has 6% cashback with Ebates.
The HELLO25 showed up when I logged in, but it cant be applied to this purchase: "Sorry, the code can't apply to this purchase. Check the code's rules."

Also, is it safer to buy it directly from Vitamix rather than Groupon?
[OP]
Nov 12, 2015
19 posts
8 upvotes
Vancouver BC
abdullahadam wrote: Groupon has 6% cashback with Ebates.
The HELLO25 showed up when I logged in, but it cant be applied to this purchase: "Sorry, the code can't apply to this purchase. Check the code's rules."

Also, is it safer to buy it directly from Vitamix rather than Groupon?
Vitamix's website allows you to pay in 5 installments interest free. It also comes with a 5 yr warranty; I'm not sure if the Groupon model also comes with a 5 year warranty since I can not seem to find warranty information on the site.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)