Expired Hot Deals

[Vitamix] Vitamix Reconditioned + Free Shipping $339 ($90 off)

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2018 9:57 pm
[OP]
Aug 28, 2007
612 posts
180 upvotes
Vancouver

Vitamix Reconditioned + Free Shipping $339 ($90 off)

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
$90 off
Expiry:
March 31, 2018
Retailer:
Vitamix
Was looking at getting a Vitamix and saw that there were some coupons that were only 10% off with no free shipping.

I tried this old coupon in one of the threads and it worked! It's $90 off right now with free shipping as well as the free drinks book

Coupon: VENNGO11917
I also chose the 3-5 day shipping which was $78 but ended up free

While checking out I was also given the option of splitting up the payments at 0% and no fees. I typically don't do this ever but since it was 0% I figured why not.

Added expiry thanks penguindude
Images
  • Screen Shot 2018-02-11 at 10.10.18 PM.png
Last edited by ForbiddenX on Feb 12th, 2018 1:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
259 replies
Feb 26, 2011
338 posts
281 upvotes
Calgary
Oreokilla wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 1:15 am
Not sure the difference btw vitamix and blendtec beyond blending iPads but the blendtec is also on sale at Groupon for a similar price.
https://www.groupon.com/latest-deals/gg ... ldside-jar
I went with this just now due to styling. Not even 8am on Monday and I'm down $400.

Attached is the breakdown of my costs. No free s&h. I'm in AB hence tax is lower. Also 3% ebates.
bb img
Nov 22, 2015
256 posts
188 upvotes
Toronto
$337.87 (final price) is what I paid last June to get a Vitamix during one of their "better" sales in Toronto.
Jan 17, 2007
87 posts
17 upvotes
I bought the reconditioned Vitamix last month and it has been a great machine. It will blend anything from green smoothies to nut butter. Their customer service has been top notch. The unit has a 5-year warranty and they pay for shipping both ways. The one thing I noticed about the Blendtec is that their containers don't appear to be as well built as Vitamix containers. The Vitamix has a very heavy duty metal locking nut for the blade which the Blendtec lacks. Vitamix blenders are very durable. I have a 25-year-old Vitamix 4000 that works and looks almost new.

Here's a blender comparison:

Mar 24, 2011
151 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
uberfarben wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 5:15 pm
I bought the reconditioned Vitamix last month and it has been a great machine. It will blend anything from green smoothies to nut butter. Their customer service has been top notch. The unit has a 5-year warranty and they pay for shipping both ways. The one thing I noticed about the Blendtec is that their containers don't appear to be as well built as Vitamix containers. The Vitamix has a very heavy duty metal locking nut for the blade which the Blendtec lacks. Vitamix blenders are very durable. I have a 25-year-old Vitamix 4000 that works and looks almost new.

Here's a blender comparison:

I am looking for a blender now but not sure if I spend that much for one, is it really worth it ? I am looking at ninja brands and also kitchenaid or black n decker , though im sure those are subpar but for $300 more? I could spend $100 on a blender or up to $400 on one. But then again i guess vitamix would last me a long time
Sep 6, 2014
96 posts
20 upvotes
Lethbridge, AB
Oh man I am so ready to buy this but my wife will kill me......
Mar 24, 2011
151 posts
7 upvotes
Vancouver
Gordo81 wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 5:39 pm
Oh man I am so ready to buy this but my wife will kill me......
Why ? Lol she will be happy instead I think.
Jan 17, 2007
87 posts
17 upvotes
Btw. Vitamix has a no cost 5-payment plan to make it easier to decide.
Jan 17, 2007
87 posts
17 upvotes
A Vitamix will most likely last 10+ years. Less than $40 per year for a great blender. If you use it every day and need to make hummus or nut butter then yes definitely worth it.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2005
2707 posts
124 upvotes
What model is this? The description says its could be labeled as Professional 2500,5300,6500?

Recommend this one over the newly Ascent models?
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
2512 posts
1135 upvotes
Calgary
pentexplorer wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 5:25 pm
I am looking for a blender now but not sure if I spend that much for one, is it really worth it ? I am looking at ninja brands and also kitchenaid or black n decker , though im sure those are subpar but for $300 more? I could spend $100 on a blender or up to $400 on one. But then again i guess vitamix would last me a long time
for me its absolutely worth it. got a 6yr old vitamix 750pro & I'm using it 1-2x daily 4-6days/week. beyond zero issues, what a vitamix (& I'm assuming the equivalent blendtec as well) brings to the table is the fantastic job it does. it'll crush & liquify almost any foods (frozen or otherwise) including items like flaxseeds & have it all come out as smooth as can be.

I make 1 min sorbets, 2 min nut butters, 5 min raw tomato soups above & beyond smoothies & other generic uses for blenders plus I'm expecting a good number of years of service beyond the 6 I already put in. I dont think one can say the same for the cheap(er) blenders on the market so one could see this beast as an investment rather than just a blender.
Jan 17, 2007
87 posts
17 upvotes
It means you will get any of these models which are basically the same feature wise. The label may also be generic. The machine is essentially the 5200 but with 3 programs: smoothie, ice cream and soup
Jan 17, 2007
87 posts
17 upvotes
From what I've read certified reconditioned Vitamix blenders are display, demo, returns and factory QA fails. The machines are tested, repaired, sanitized and shipped with a new container by the Vitamix factory. My reconditioned machine looked brand new.
Jul 1, 2008
235 posts
47 upvotes
Brampton, ON
Recommend Ascent A2500 or any other ascent model

I bought 6500 from Cosco for $550 and returned it.
After buying BNIB A2500 for $500 from kijiji and successful registered 10 years warranty on it.

This Reconditioned is really good for the price except it uses (a tall jar and 3inch blade) they are C series with 2.0 HP vs Pro and other models uses (wider jar and 4 inch blade) G series with 2.2 HP

Ascent is a newer model and 10years warranty
commie wrote:
Feb 12th, 2018 6:24 pm
What model is this? The description says its could be labeled as Professional 2500,5300,6500?

Recommend this one over the newly Ascent models?