• Jul 12th, 2019 6:24 am
[OP]
Deal Guru
Mar 1, 2008
14302 posts
3471 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario

Vitour Tempesta Enzo Tires Are Pretty Good

My friend showed up to a highly technical track (Canadian Tire Motorsport Park - Driver Development Track) with the Vitour Tempesta Enzo tires and they are some sick tires. He got them (235/40R18) for around $160/each and they're basically R compound, semi-slick tires according to Google. The grip was amazing and he said quite a few times they felt better than the Hankook Ventus RS4 once they warmed up. The grip is amazing and for such a cheap price, they probably cannot be beat.

These tires are supposedly built for drifting but if they work and offer immense grip for an absurdly cheap price, who cares? Can't wait to try them out next month. He's gonna bring these tires out again and hopefully I'll get some seat time with them.

Some more info on these tires.
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3095 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
that was my brother's car, lol. This is Long from WCT. I put him on those tires despite everyone giving me crap for putting him on some unknown tires, haha.
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
10852 posts
2691 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Was going to say the same thing. :D
ah_long wrote: Raser track day?
0_o
<_<
>_>
Deal Guru
Mar 13, 2004
10852 posts
2691 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
I may have been there =)

geokilla wrote: You were there too?
Images
  • h80A0F67F.jpg
0_o
<_<
>_>
Deal Addict
Jan 28, 2004
3095 posts
204 upvotes
Toronto
But yea, I was speaking to the distributor of Vitour Tires today about these and our experience. These are a semi-slick compound and the grip levels are on the RE71 level and would outperform the RS4. The main advantage of the RS4 is the life, but at the price of the Vitours, it doesn't really matter much.