Expired Hot Deals

[VIVEPORT] Arcade Saga FREE (Oculus/Vive VR game)

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 9th, 2019 11:19 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
Dec 28, 2010
1291 posts
728 upvotes
Canada

Arcade Saga FREE (Oculus/Vive VR game)

Deal Link:
Retailer:
VIVEPORT
Arcade Saga VR game is free today for VIVEPORT subscribers, If you don't have a VIVEPORT subscription, just sign up for the 14 days free trial and can immediately cancel right after. Support Oculus Rift, HTC VIve, and most likely Windows Mixed Reality Headsets as well.

https://www.viveport.com/apps/ac50a8cb- ... cade_Saga/

Also, I received a $15 CAD VIVEPORT voucher in an email a couple of days after signing up for the free trial. But I'm not sure if they are still giving out the vouchers. I was able to use the $15 to purchase a couple of games from their Black Friday deals.
10 replies
Apr 8, 2005
901 posts
598 upvotes
Thanks for keeping us updated. I didn't get the coupon but I've been watching for it. Happily snagged Arcade though.
Dec 7, 2009
997 posts
289 upvotes
I just signed into the viveport store with steam... I was able to get the game without any payment info but definitly dont have a subscription and didnt sign up for a trial. Will/can they charge a fee to my steam account or something in 14 days?
Deal Addict
Dec 9, 2014
1419 posts
503 upvotes
DJDiggler wrote:
Nov 23rd, 2018 3:37 pm
I just signed into the viveport store with steam... I was able to get the game without any payment info but definitly dont have a subscription and didnt sign up for a trial. Will/can they charge a fee to my steam account or something in 14 days?
So that means you have a Viveport account that you can log into directly at Viveport right
Try that and check if it automatically signed you up for a subscription using your Steam payment info
Let us know what you find
Apr 8, 2005
901 posts
598 upvotes
It's too bad I already own Fallout 4 VR, because VivePort is also giving away a free copy of that game with a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription to the VivePort service. The 3-month sub is only $29can which is a heck of a deal for Fallout 4 VR anyway, plus the subscription game game service as an added bonus. Looks like you can try 5 games a month which is a cool concept considering how short a lot of VR games are.
May 4, 2008
344 posts
136 upvotes
GTA
I was able to get this promo
but no longer shows in my vive library ??
launch with desktop app, It is giving me error message "Launch Failed Error code 1008" ??
Deal Fanatic
Mar 1, 2002
6622 posts
2464 upvotes
Toronto
bb_00 wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 10:56 pm
Is this subscription worth it for us Oculus Rift users? Are there good enough games for this deal?
My apps are split already between Steam VR and Oculus so I'm reluctant to fragment it more on a third ecosystem. Usually I just buy what's on sale between the two.
Feb 1, 2004
742 posts
81 upvotes
Markham
Angultra wrote:
Jan 5th, 2019 11:18 pm
My apps are split already between Steam VR and Oculus so I'm reluctant to fragment it more on a third ecosystem. Usually I just buy what's on sale between the two.
I'm on the same boat. I totally agree with you. I really don't want another ecosystem to worry about.