VOIP.MS - add $15 and they will add $15 - targeted

• Last Updated:
  • Jan 10th, 2022 4:09 pm
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8998 posts
16253 upvotes
Montreal
cgeorge1969 wrote: (...) My financial situation is my business and not something I share nor will share. (...)
He took it literally! ROFL! Face With Tears Of Joy
cgeorge1969 wrote: (...) P.S May I point out how to spell guaranteeing ?
You may, but that would make you look sillier (if that's possible) as "guarantying" is in the Merriam-Webster dictionary.
Sep 13, 2014
161 posts
191 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Temporel wrote: What?

Every post you make... Don't you get tired of being wrong ALL THE TIME? Face With Tears Of Joy
You asked

Have you ever seen a company like Bell, Rogers, Telus, Vidéotron or any other company for that matter say: "Hey! We're giving you a rebate this month because you've been such a loyal customer."?

I pointed out companies that did.

I guess I was wrong in making the assumption that you would have the acumen to discuss it.

You can sit and point out spelling and grammar mistakes all day long, I could do the same, however it does not change the fact that companies big and small do offer their customers loyalty bonuses every once in a while.

Nor does it change the fact that voip.ms has left a bitter feeling with many customers.
Deal Fanatic
Apr 10, 2011
8998 posts
16253 upvotes
Montreal
This is "cgeorge1969" late tonight:

P.S.: This is not the way to use acumen.

Acumen noun, the ability to make good judgments and quick decisions, typically in a particular domain.
"business acumen"

Wrong again. Sigh. It's hopeless.

I'm out!
Sep 13, 2014
161 posts
191 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
Temporel wrote: This is "cgeorge1969" late tonight:

I'm out!
Very Mature... petulance at its best.