50% off all orders + free shipping

Deal Link:
Savings:
50%
Expiry:
May 30, 2019
Retailer:
Vype
For all those who use vype tobacco products especially the free vype kits they gave away a few months ago, everything is 50% off until May 30! I use an ePen 3 and I make 2 cartridges last 6 days. These normally go for $14.

I've noticed these devices are well engineered. I never got hooked up on cigarettes because they're nasty but I like the nicotine sensation. I've tried cannabis but always end up too stoned to operate and be productive. On these ePens, the sensation from nicotine is pretty good although they're dangerous because I do feel the craving. I'm pretty sure it's going to be easy for me to lay off on these, all I have to do is throw away the pen itself, like what I did with my old vaping equipment and never looked back.

Use responsibly.

On a side note, I'm going through some personal issues and stocked up on 2 months worth of cartridges. Hopefully, it'll be over before my supplies run out. Face With Tears Of Joy

Screenshot_2019-05-26-18-28-38.png
6 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2006
1014 posts
413 upvotes
got this email when setting up my account.. i forgot to use it = (

Place your first order and get 15% off.
Enter "WELCOME" at checkout.
Sep 26, 2018
23 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Good find, anyone know how the flavors are ?
[OP]
Jun 20, 2010
944 posts
582 upvotes
I noticed when I smoke18mg/L at night, it keeps me up. This is just badddd lol
Deal Guru
Jan 6, 2005
10995 posts
2569 upvotes
wakka2u wrote:
May 27th, 2019 2:13 pm
got this email when setting up my account.. i forgot to use it = (

Place your first order and get 15% off.
Enter "WELCOME" at checkout.
Couldn't be combined with birthday discount, I also forgot and tried after, but no go.

A co-worker bought one of the epens at the local variety store and when I researched found the 50% off deal and ordered the e-tank pro2, with extra clearomizer, two 5 packs of coil and an ejuice, all for $50 shipped, tax in... received it last week and loving it. What a sleek unit, cheap investment, wish I had ordered more tanks etc... also, works well with any other ejuice (can't see why it wouldn't, but of course they say they can't guarantee quality, durability, etc).

Will definitely be watching for more deals from this company.
The first rule of RFD is, you do not talk about RFD.

The second rule of RFD is, you DO NOT talk about RFD.
Deal Addict
Feb 25, 2004
1184 posts
54 upvotes
Vancouver
Only the WELCOME coupon code seems to work now ... what's the birthday promo for ordering more pods for the Vype basic auto-draw vape ?
The opinions expressed herein are neither opinions, nor expressed.