• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2018 2:53 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
Nov 24, 2007
1221 posts
1004 upvotes
Land of Oil & Ga…
freewheelin76 wrote: FYI if you are out west create an account using an Ontario postal code. You will always have much much better coupons. Coupons at westar usually four of them and they're usually super crappy. I'm not sure why there's so much prejudice. They do scan out here.
Thank you! Has any AW location picked up that it's AW Canada East digital coupons and tried to deny you?
Deal Addict
Nov 17, 2003
1918 posts
678 upvotes
Edmonton
dingmah wrote: Thank you! Has any AW location picked up that it's AW Canada East digital coupons and tried to deny you?
Nah. there is no way to tell. And its not like the front cashier would know anyway. Alot of locations lately have just been looking at the coupon and over riding vs trying to scan but I have scanned these coupons at local A&W and they have worked just fine.

It still boggles me that the west and Alberta in general seem to always have the worst coupons. It's like they think this is the Rich province or something and they should take advantage. bizarre.

R U PACKIN HEAT
?
Deal Addict
Sep 8, 2008
1666 posts
334 upvotes
blackston3 wrote: Had the Beyond Meat earlier

Was NOTHING like when I had it before the nation-wide sell out a few months ago. Had quite a weird, non-burger taste
Really? That’s interesting. I couldn’t get a hold of it before it sold out. And only tried it afterwards when they restocked. Interesting, wonder if they changed their recipe to meet demand. If so that’s a shame they are captivating the audience that liked the original.

I thought the new one was good. But I didn’t think it lived up to the hype. Now I feel like my judgment is based on a lie.
Deal Fanatic
May 22, 2003
8314 posts
5167 upvotes
Vancouver
xphile wrote: created a new account, just 4 coupons.. add a free patty to a teen burger, upgrade to yam fries, free root beer with chubby chicken and free coffee with classic breakfast.

bummer.
yep got the same with BC postal code, downloaded the pdf file for 2 beyond meat burger combo
Nov 19, 2018
328 posts
1403 upvotes
Asked the lady if I could order and use coupon for my team. She said it was fine and didn’t even ask me to show her one. Manually inputted five deals Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2009
1079 posts
520 upvotes
Toronto/Plano/Atlant…
DaleJN wrote:
If you log into the website on your phone however, you'll have the coupon active on your screen for 20 minutes before it expires. All you have to do is take a screenshot of the coupon on your phone that includes the barcode. Now you can use your favorite coupon over and over again :)

You cannot take screenshots of the coupon barcode on your phone. The webpage has some kind of security running in the background that prevents you from taking a screenshot.

There might be some way to get around that .
[OP]
Oct 31, 2018
44 posts
58 upvotes
emale wrote: You cannot take screenshots of the coupon barcode on your phone. The webpage has some kind of security running in the background that prevents you from taking a screenshot.

There might be some way to get around that .
Not sure what kind of phone you are using, but I can take screenshots with barcodes on my iPhone no problem. They've been scanned by A&W cashiers.
Deal Guru
Jun 24, 2006
12006 posts
5995 upvotes
DaleJN wrote: Not sure what kind of phone you are using, but I can take screenshots with barcodes on my iPhone no problem. They've been scanned by A&W cashiers.
True, but some cashiers will make sure the ticker is counting down before they will ring in. Mine does this. So you have to have a live coupon, not a screen shot.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)