• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2018 2:53 pm
Tags:
Deal Addict
May 22, 2003
4903 posts
2195 upvotes
Vancouver
xphile wrote: created a new account, just 4 coupons.. add a free patty to a teen burger, upgrade to yam fries, free root beer with chubby chicken and free coffee with classic breakfast.

bummer.
yep got the same with BC postal code, downloaded the pdf file for 2 beyond meat burger combo
Nov 19, 2018
115 posts
348 upvotes
Asked the lady if I could order and use coupon for my team. She said it was fine and didn’t even ask me to show her one. Manually inputted five deals Smiling Face With Smiling Eyes
Apr 18, 2009
954 posts
381 upvotes
Toronto/Plano/Atlant…
DaleJN wrote:
If you log into the website on your phone however, you'll have the coupon active on your screen for 20 minutes before it expires. All you have to do is take a screenshot of the coupon on your phone that includes the barcode. Now you can use your favorite coupon over and over again :)

You cannot take screenshots of the coupon barcode on your phone. The webpage has some kind of security running in the background that prevents you from taking a screenshot.

There might be some way to get around that .
[OP]
Oct 31, 2018
44 posts
58 upvotes
emale wrote: You cannot take screenshots of the coupon barcode on your phone. The webpage has some kind of security running in the background that prevents you from taking a screenshot.

There might be some way to get around that .
Not sure what kind of phone you are using, but I can take screenshots with barcodes on my iPhone no problem. They've been scanned by A&W cashiers.
Deal Fanatic
Jun 24, 2006
8331 posts
2806 upvotes
DaleJN wrote: Not sure what kind of phone you are using, but I can take screenshots with barcodes on my iPhone no problem. They've been scanned by A&W cashiers.
True, but some cashiers will make sure the ticker is counting down before they will ring in. Mine does this. So you have to have a live coupon, not a screen shot.