Deal Discussion

A&W Coupons: Get a Mama Burger Combo for $5.99, 2 Teen Burger Combos for $12.99, Chubby Chicken Burger Combo for $6.99 +

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 24th, 2021 8:42 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 17, 2003
10150 posts
3310 upvotes

A&W Coupons: Get a Mama Burger Combo for $5.99, 2 Teen Burger Combos for $12.99, Chubby Chicken Burger Combo for $6.99 +

Grab your phone and run to the nearest A&W, because there is a batch of digital coupons containing deals on breakfast, burgers, combos and more!

Coupon offers will vary by province and location -- log in or sign up at awcoupon.ca to see the offers in your area. We've listed the coupons for Ontario below to help give you a taste of what's available.

Breakfast
Beef
  • Mama Burger Combo for $5.99
  • Teen Burger & Rings for $7.99
  • 2 Teen Burgers for $8.99
  • 2 Teen Burger Combos for $12.99
  • Cheddar Bacon Uncle Burger Combo for $9.99
Chicken

These coupons are valid through May 23. To redeem, log into your account at awcoupon.ca and show your coupon on your mobile device at the register. Only one coupon can be redeemed per customer per visit and they cannot be combined with other coupons or promotional offers.
7 replies
Sep 16, 2008
66 posts
38 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Yeah, all we get in BC is 'Upgrade to Double Teen', 'Upgrade to Onion Rings' & 'Free Fries with Chubby Chicken Burger', Ontario coupons are WAY better!

I've checked a few times now, and it seems that's all that is ever available are upgrade coupons within British Columbia.

#sadness
Dec 29, 2019
2 posts
I remember in BC they were anal about expiry date of coupons and limited to specific locations. This was in 2015. Still shocked to see poor deals in BC. And it's Alberta based chain.
Mar 5, 2005
522 posts
314 upvotes
just found that you cant print them anymore.
Feb 14, 2010
60 posts
22 upvotes
toronto
so how can you use the coupons if you dont have a mobile device?? why do these companies always assume that everybody owns a smartphone with unlimited data.
Sep 18, 2017
352 posts
455 upvotes
GVRD
Agreed with below.
Not seeing those offers in BC.

free fries WITH teen burger
2 for 1 bacon and egger
free turnover with combo
free SMALL coffee w breakfast sandwich

SAD offers.......
Nov 16, 2006
939 posts
439 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
If I can't print the coupons, I don't go there. I don't take a smartphone around with me all day and if I did the last thing I'd want would be another app installed.
Jul 12, 2015
20 posts
1 upvote
This is pathetic. Go back to mailer coupons! BC deals are NOT deals!