Deal Discussion

A&W Coupons: Get a Mama Burger Combo for $5.99, 2 Teen Burger Combos for $12.99, Chubby Chicken Burger Combo for $6.99 +

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 28th, 2022 11:37 pm
Tags:
None
[OP]
May 17, 2003
10702 posts
4817 upvotes

A&W Coupons: Get a Mama Burger Combo for $5.99, 2 Teen Burger Combos for $12.99, Chubby Chicken Burger Combo for $6.99 +

Grab your phone and run to the nearest A&W, because there is a batch of digital coupons containing deals on breakfast, burgers, combos and more!

Coupon offers will vary by province and location -- log in or sign up at awcoupon.ca to see the offers in your area. We've listed the coupons for Ontario below to help give you a taste of what's available.

Breakfast
Beef
  • Mama Burger Combo for $5.99
  • Teen Burger & Rings for $7.99
  • 2 Teen Burgers for $8.99
  • 2 Teen Burger Combos for $12.99
  • Cheddar Bacon Uncle Burger Combo for $9.99
Chicken

These coupons are valid through May 23. To redeem, log into your account at awcoupon.ca and show your coupon on your mobile device at the register. Only one coupon can be redeemed per customer per visit and they cannot be combined with other coupons or promotional offers.
16 replies
Sep 16, 2008
69 posts
41 upvotes
Kamloops, BC
Yeah, all we get in BC is 'Upgrade to Double Teen', 'Upgrade to Onion Rings' & 'Free Fries with Chubby Chicken Burger', Ontario coupons are WAY better!

I've checked a few times now, and it seems that's all that is ever available are upgrade coupons within British Columbia.

#sadness
Dec 29, 2019
2 posts
I remember in BC they were anal about expiry date of coupons and limited to specific locations. This was in 2015. Still shocked to see poor deals in BC. And it's Alberta based chain.
Mar 5, 2005
535 posts
322 upvotes
just found that you cant print them anymore.
Feb 14, 2010
63 posts
24 upvotes
toronto
so how can you use the coupons if you dont have a mobile device?? why do these companies always assume that everybody owns a smartphone with unlimited data.
Sep 18, 2017
471 posts
815 upvotes
GVRD
Agreed with below.
Not seeing those offers in BC.

free fries WITH teen burger
2 for 1 bacon and egger
free turnover with combo
free SMALL coffee w breakfast sandwich

SAD offers.......
Nov 16, 2006
985 posts
536 upvotes
Somewhere between Mi…
If I can't print the coupons, I don't go there. I don't take a smartphone around with me all day and if I did the last thing I'd want would be another app installed.
Jul 12, 2015
22 posts
1 upvote
This is pathetic. Go back to mailer coupons! BC deals are NOT deals!
And the app? Was this app built in 1986? Get with the times AW. I like your food but I go to mcdics because their app rocks
Last edited by BrentonK658003 on Jul 25th, 2022 12:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 23, 2018
18 posts
16 upvotes
Toronto
Hate the app, can log in on the my browser but not the app
Aug 10, 2015
61 posts
42 upvotes
I bought a smartphone at FD for $99, just so i can get these deals, video, play music. no way i want a sim card & monthly payments on my crap pension. free wifi rocks.
Dec 11, 2010
842 posts
304 upvotes
Toronto
Strange, my experience with A&W is the best compared to others. I just tell them my order and I have a coupon for it for $xx.xx then I just go up and pay. They don't even want my paper/mail coupon unless I give it to them. They also don't want to scan my phone when I show them. I just pay and go every time.

I live in SK now though. I rarely eat fast food when I was in Toronto, many other better choices to eat, so I am not sure what the experience is like in Toronto. Not much choice where I live now so eating more fast food lol.
Deal Addict
Nov 8, 2017
2404 posts
795 upvotes
No more Mama Burger Combo coupon? Deal expired??
Dec 12, 2006
89 posts
207 upvotes
With the new coupons they have launched restrictions.
In store only coupons, or app and instore coupons. I only use their drive thru. I have tried their app and was frustrated beyond belief. And at the end i had to be within a distance of the store or i could not order. Then being at the store you had to wait rather than entering the empty drive thru. Certainly not a customer focused plan.
Proceed as if everything was normal.
Feb 7, 2004
9 posts
4 upvotes
Christina Lake BC
A&W coupons in BC aren't worth wasting my data trying to use them. Also a pain to not have them connected to the app, but have to login to a separate website to use in store. Watch when you use a "free" coupon (eg buy a Buddy Burger get one free) as in some locations you don't always get a discount for the full price.