Expired Hot Deals

[A&W] A&W Unlimited Free Coffee for a Month from March 1-31 with “Sipscription”. Registration Now Closed.

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 26th, 2021 8:49 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Mar 27, 2006
2536 posts
1933 upvotes
Ontario

A&W Unlimited Free Coffee for a Month from March 1-31 with “Sipscription”. Registration Now Closed.

Deal Link:
Expiry:
March 31, 2021
Retailer:
A&W
EDIT: Registration is now closed.

From an email, register by Feb 25 here: Link

The link has a good section for all the FAQs.

76C32A4E-24AE-40C1-9EBB-C144F51F7F94.jpeg
Last edited by kiiaal on Feb 26th, 2021 5:57 am, edited 11 times in total.
103 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4737 posts
1252 upvotes
Wat
Must be doing this because their drive thru is always empty.
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
2990 posts
419 upvotes
Mississauga
What's the catch? One cup a day?

I used to go to A&W regularly on the weekends for breakfast and they would serve unlimited free coffee to all of the guests. Good days.
Deal Addict
Oct 18, 2004
4737 posts
1252 upvotes
Wat
input wrote: What's the catch? One cup a day?

I used to go to A&W regularly on the weekends for breakfast and they would serve unlimited free coffee to all of the guests. Good days.
It says limit one per transaction but unlimited transactions per day.
Deal Addict
Oct 7, 2012
1522 posts
334 upvotes
Montreal
I can make this coffee a daily outing... getting tired of Keurig and gotta say A and W's is pretty robust...just make sure you ask for a fresh one not one thats been roasting in their warmer for hours :)
thanks OP
May 6, 2007
777 posts
279 upvotes
You Might Have Some Questions.

What is A&W Sipscription?
Our new coffee subscription means you can pay a set monthly fee to enjoy unlimited coffee from A&W. We are currently testing this program and if it’s popular with our guests, we plan to launch it nationally.

What is this test and how long is it for?
For a limited time, you can enjoy the benefits of being a coffee subscriber (unlimited coffee from A&W for one month) without needing to pay the subscription fee. This offer is only valid for the month of March 2021.

What happens after the free trial ends?
After your A&W Sipscription free trial ends on March 31, you’ll receive an email inviting you to complete a short survey with your feedback about the program. Based on your responses, the A&W Sipscription could become a permanent A&W program later in the year.

Will I be charged?
There is no subscription fee for this test. It is free to sign up!

Will I be locked in?
No. The test is only running for the month of March 2021, and your free subscription is only active for that length of time. Don’t worry — if the program is launched nationally, you won’t be charged unless you sign up again to be a paid subscriber.

What drinks are included?
You can order any size A&W Organic Fairtrade Coffee from the mobile app. There is a limit of one free coffee per transaction, but you can make unlimited transactions each day.

Can I use the subscription for decaf?
A&W Sipscription is only available for our regular coffee at this time. We appreciate you letting us know you’d like to see the same offer for our decaf coffee!

What if I don’t drink coffee? Can I use this for tea?
A&W sipscription is only available for our coffee. We appreciate you letting us know you’d like to see a similar program for other beverages!

How do I sign up?
To sign up for the A&W sipscription free trial, enter the email address associated with your A&W mobile app account on this webpage. The sign up closes on February 25, 2021. If you missed the sign up deadline, we will not be able to add you to this test. Make sure you are on our email list to be the first to hear about new offers!

Can I use my A&W Sipscription without the app?
The A&W Sipscription free trial will be applied to your A&W mobile app account. It will only work for orders placed through our mobile app.

Is there a limit on how many coffees I can order?
The mobile app can process 1 free coffee per transaction, but there is no limit to the number of transactions you make.

What if I want to order a coffee for a friend?
Encourage your friends to sign up for the free trial before the deadline! Your A&W Sipscription will be applied to your individual A&W mobile app account, and the free coffee will only work on 1 coffee per transaction.

How do I see my subscription? I can’t find it on the app.
During your month of free coffee, you will see a Sipscription badge on the Settings page of the mobile app under the Account section. This shows that you are enrolled in the A&W Sipscription program for the month of March.

Is this available at all locations?
Yes! You can use your coffee subscription at any A&W location on the mobile app.
Last edited by trucanuck on Feb 22nd, 2021 9:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
Public Mobile, Tangerine
Deal Addict
Oct 23, 2005
2990 posts
419 upvotes
Mississauga
Wiseman wrote: It says limit one per transaction but unlimited transactions per day.
HAHAHAHAHA.

I can't wait to go to A&W and hear something along the lines of "it's this guy again...".
Deal Addict
Feb 13, 2015
1863 posts
1695 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
Thanks OP. Will give it a try. But from the last time i tried their coffee it was the absolute worst coffee i ever tasted lmao. Hopefully they've improved
😎Thanks RFD😎
Banned
Jun 8, 2019
20 posts
27 upvotes
Does A and W have decent coffee? I had some in 2018 tasted very bitter.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2017
1244 posts
1295 upvotes
West GTA
evanders3095 wrote: Does A and W have decent coffee? I had some in 2018 tasted very bitter.
It's pretty good, better than Timmy's by far and in McDonald's ballpark. They also have the best breakfast sandwiches (fresh eggs and real cheese). They're ALSO an actual Canadian-owned company, so if it's close, shop Canadian.
Deal Addict
Jun 28, 2013
3207 posts
1777 upvotes
YUL/YVR
At this rate, they might as well make their coffee free 365 days a year Face With Tears Of Joy
Deal Fanatic
Sep 10, 2008
7339 posts
5362 upvotes
Kitchener
Time to get myself on a first name basis with my A&W Barista ;)
Deal Addict
Jul 20, 2005
1993 posts
342 upvotes
evanders3095 wrote: Does A and W have decent coffee? I had some in 2018 tasted very bitter.
Personally, I think it's still awful even with the new blend that they introduced in the past year. Worst than Timmy's. That said, the breakfast sandwiches, onion rings, burgers, etc are all top notch. It tastes like you're actually eating real food unlike McDonald's.
Deal Addict
May 18, 2002
3676 posts
831 upvotes
Brampton
I'm in.
INFORMATION: The requested thread does not exist.
Nov 11, 2010
110 posts
107 upvotes
GTA/Niagara
I grabbed a free one around Christmas, its MUCH better than it was. That said, they've basically had free coffee ever since and I keep forgetting about it.
Nov 17, 2020
21 posts
12 upvotes
I did received an email with same generic link :) Lets give a try, btw I shifted to A&W
Nov 25, 2003
525 posts
244 upvotes
BC [what me worry?]
grumble wrote: It's pretty good, better than Timmy's by far and in McDonald's ballpark. They also have the best breakfast sandwiches (fresh eggs and real cheese). They're ALSO an actual Canadian-owned company, so if it's close, shop Canadian.
Maybe at the.A&W you frequent but out here in BC, the coffee is worse than even Tim’s. Not remotely close to Rotten Ronald’s. But free is free.
I've been away for a while....

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)