Expired Hot Deals

[WAGJAG] $165 Esso and Mobil card bundle for $134 (Limited quantities)

• Last Updated:
  • May 11th, 2020 5:09 pm
[OP]
Jan 24, 2013
906 posts
3883 upvotes
MILTON

$165 Esso and Mobil card bundle for $134 (Limited quantities)

Deal Link:
Price:
$134
Retailer:
WAGJAG
Pay $134 for $165 value from the Esso™ and Mobil™ brand. Card bundle includes:
  • A $150 Price Privileges™ fuel discount e-card (save 10 cents per litre, on 1,500 litres)
  • A $15 Esso and Mobil e-Gift Card
  • Cards do not expire
6 replies
Feb 3, 2013
27 posts
7 upvotes
Calgary
Kind of a side question, but is there any way to stack the Price Privileges card with PC Mastercard/Optimum Point bonus?
Deal Fanatic
Apr 11, 2012
5668 posts
2893 upvotes
Winnipeg
can't believe people still post these deals and some out there buying into as well
Zoomer Wireless | Public Mobile | Simplii | Tangerine | CIBC
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2008
1673 posts
1237 upvotes
The real win in buying gas is having the flexibility to go to the pump with the lowest price.

Doesn't really apply to people who need (or insist on) 93 Octane / V-Power / etc.

For your average person (at least in southern-eastern ON) take your pick between Costco / Ultramar / CT Gas+ / Pioneer, and the competing gas stations around those guys. They tend to be cheapest.

At least in my experience, Esso/Petro/Shell is $$.

Fuel discount cards (at 1000+L) serve 1 purpose: to lock you into one company when filling gas. For your average person this does not usually translate to a win.
Dec 24, 2011
433 posts
254 upvotes
toronto
aaronsoobeached wrote: Kind of a side question, but is there any way to stack the Price Privileges card with PC Mastercard/Optimum Point bonus?
If you use the speed plus app you can add both price privelage card and pc optimum card. You can also add your pc crdeit cqrd as the payment method...
Nov 7, 2012
232 posts
299 upvotes
Toronto
sports1 wrote: The real win in buying gas is having the flexibility to go to the pump with the lowest price.
Fuel discount cards (at 1000+L) serve 1 purpose: to lock you into one company when filling gas. For your average person this does not usually translate to a win.
But I rather get to my closest and widely available anywhere (by far), at any time of the day, gas station (Esso), and pay with the convenience of an app without getting out of my car in Winter, and at 10 cents less... rather than lining up at Costco (wasting gas while doing that too) or looking for those less popular gas station (and hope they will be open too).