1568 posts
1197 upvotes

$50 or $100 in WagJag Credit for 45$/85$

Deal Link:
Retailer:
WagJag
Spend $85 and get $100 in WagJag credit - so you get a 15$ off/bonus
Spend $45 and get $50 in WagJag credit - so you get a 5$ off/bonus

Not sure if this is a good deal, let's see the votes ....

Fine Print
After you purchase, credit will be applied to your account within 3 business days
Limit 1 purchase per person; not available as gift
Cannot be combined with any other offers
Not valid for additional WagJag promo codes or credits
Limited quantity available
Last edited by smackioio on Sep 8th, 2020 1:55 pm, edited 2 times in total.
8 replies
Deal Guru
Jan 12, 2017
12079 posts
3252 upvotes
Scarberia
wording confused me lol...u should put in net +5$ or +15$ otherwise, im thinking u get extra 100$ credits!
*SIG: Ryzen R5 2600 cpu w/ ASrock B450M OCd to 4.0ghz@1.265v stock cooler 16gb ram win10 pro w/radeon rx460 rogers Gigabit<< xb1 gamertag: mikka2017 >>
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 9, 2009
1568 posts
1197 upvotes
mikka2017 wrote: wording confused me lol...u should put in net +5$ or +15$ otherwise, im thinking u get extra 100$ credits!
updated, wording is really confusing indeed (on their page), just copy pasted, updated now to say that.
Sep 10, 2018
235 posts
1160 upvotes
Do I care?
Service fee 89 cents. Is this something new?
Nov 23, 2004
928 posts
507 upvotes
Edmonton
Wagjag deal on Wagjag?
Previous wins:
-Fujifilm Finepix Z10FD 7.2mp (Green) 210$
-2x Xbox 360 (Oct 29 & Nov 1) 300$
-2x EA SPORTS
Apr 14, 2019
736 posts
646 upvotes
wilbrod wrote: Wagjag deal on Wagjag?
yeah what a joke, I used them a few times a couple years ago, garbage chinese junk you can get for easily half their price, EASILY, then I moved to groupon, didnt like paying for a coupon in advance, coupons vendors give you a hard time redeeming, switched to entetainment book, was good, for a while, pay $10, for a bunch of groupons basically, but now the book is so thin, and i think they add coupons for vendors without them even knowing, plus they scam your credit card, my point?, these deal sites are a waste of time, especially nowadays, when you feel cheap using a coupon for a business that is basically...........dying, with no end in sight, when business will go back to normal, if ever, so I am going to $TOP $PENDING! Only necessities for me! Food and alcohol basically, unless I get a wagjag for some weed,
Who do you think you are? Tryna tell me how to live my life. Especially when you live yours like a.......
Feb 17, 2010
339 posts
45 upvotes
rcnrcnrcn wrote: yeah what a joke, I used them a few times a couple years ago, garbage chinese junk you can get for easily half their price, EASILY, then I moved to groupon, didnt like paying for a coupon in advance, coupons vendors give you a hard time redeeming, switched to entetainment book, was good, for a while, pay $10, for a bunch of groupons basically, but now the book is so thin, and i think they add coupons for vendors without them even knowing, plus they scam your credit card, my point?, these deal sites are a waste of time, especially nowadays, when you feel cheap using a coupon for a business that is basically...........dying, with no end in sight, when business will go back to normal, if ever, so I am going to $TOP $PENDING! Only necessities for me! Food and alcohol basically, unless I get a wagjag for some weed,
You can get foods on wagjags too btw
They have a section for groceries
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2441 posts
2375 upvotes
Toronto
CrazyYoshi wrote: You can get foods on wagjags too btw
They have a section for groceries
Yes, I used to use it for short ribs, shrimp, a few other things back when I had the Telus Mobility monthly $10 off $50 offer. Then Telus caught onto the fact that I hadn't been a customer of theirs in years :-(. Wagjag's grocery suppliers (like the Butcher Shoppe) are mostly in the foodservice end of things so you'd get restaurant quality (albeit frozen). But the prices started floating up over the past year or two. Would still recommend the short ribs...
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
2459 posts
1679 upvotes
They're selling a coupon so I can go to a coupon site to buy coupons?

Yeah they're definitely about to go out of business. This is just a desperate attempt to raise cash