Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
WagJag

Xiaomi Pro M365 Scooter 45km Range - $639+ 6% ebates

• Last Updated:
  • May 14th, 2020 11:08 pm
Deal Fanatic
Aug 27, 2014
8474 posts
4467 upvotes
Canuckland
New owners get your tire slime and rear fender support
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
They said item should arrive by Dec 15 now :(
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2006
1825 posts
1698 upvotes
Importz wrote: They said item should arrive by Dec 15 now :(
Where did you get that info from?
Jun 6, 2018
48 posts
27 upvotes
I just received an email (and I'm sure you did too) about the scooters coming over between Dec 10 and 20
Deal Addict
Dec 11, 2012
4036 posts
2976 upvotes
Calgary
Got the same email from mgr Michael ceptin' mine says btwn Dec 10 - 20. Guess my riding season's def over. Spring 2020 here I come.

At least, no one who's bought with the disc code got their order cancelled which is quite a surprise as fine print does say that this deal doesn't qualify for any codes. O well, shouldn't kick a gift horse in the mouth Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
scotsum wrote: Got the same email from mgr Michael ceptin' mine says btwn Dec 10 - 20. Guess my riding season's def over. Spring 2020 here I come.

At least, no one who's bought with the disc code got their order cancelled which is quite a surprise as fine print does say that this deal doesn't qualify for any codes. O well, shouldn't kick a gift horse in the mouth Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes
ditto... and I ordered when Ebates was 12% on Wagjag Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Just got a reply regarding shipping, they are coming by sea and will be handled by Canada Post. Tracking numbers should be coming by the end of the month.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
randomroyalty wrote: ditto... and I ordered when Ebates was 12% on Wagjag Smiling Face With Open Mouth And Smiling Eyes

Just got a reply regarding shipping, they are coming by sea and will be handled by Canada Post. Tracking numbers should be coming by the end of the month.
Sea? That can take up to like 3 months
Deal Addict
Jan 24, 2009
1473 posts
1178 upvotes
Montreal
Importz wrote: Sea? That can take up to like 3 months
Depends... if they can fill a container, it could be in Vancouver as fast as 2 weeks, and the average is 3 weeks when consolidating. The holdup is the port of Vancouver and Canada Post customs processing , which can take a month, but since we paid the sales taxes they should be pre-cleared.
Jun 6, 2018
48 posts
27 upvotes
Looks like they are arriving in Canada - to be sent out soon (I'm sure you all got the email as well). I've also received my power adapter for charging - I wasn't sure what it was for, until I got the email.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
Is there any difference in the EU version? Like speed etc or just the charger?
Jun 6, 2018
48 posts
27 upvotes
Not yet - thought they'd have sent them out after the last email
Sep 28, 2009
197 posts
95 upvotes
Still waiting on the scooter... and still no tracking number. anyone else?
May 1, 2011
180 posts
31 upvotes
NORTH YORK
SSuperSSaver wrote: Still waiting on the scooter... and still no tracking number. anyone else?
no tracking #
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2010
1793 posts
909 upvotes
YYC
Still nothing and they said it will be here before Christmas. I think am going to file a dispute soon before the 90 days is up
Sep 28, 2009
197 posts
95 upvotes
This is the response i got on Dec 26, "We apologize for the delay you have experienced. The item arrived in Canada 2 weeks ago but has been held with customs for further processing and that is taking longer than normal. If you do not wish to keep the item let me me know and I will refund you for it."
Jun 6, 2018
48 posts
27 upvotes
Emailed them yesterday and today they say we'll have them by Tuesday, though we'll see!