Tags:
None
[OP]
May 28, 2008
27 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto

[Wal-Mart] Martello Cafe Stilsta Primeo Espresso Machine 60% off

I saw this in the clearance section at Wal-mart in Brampton West. Is this a hot price?
Regular $129.98 marked down to $50

Model # BVMTEMSP400-033

3 left on the shelf as I type.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jan 20, 2011
1002 posts
594 upvotes
Montreal-Ouest, QC
deal_or_no_deal wrote: I saw this in the clearance section at Wal-mart in Brampton West. Is this a hot price?
Regular $129.98 marked down to $50

Model # BVMTEMSP400-033

3 left on the shelf as I type.
NOT a deal especially that you have to buy overprice lower end coffee in their own proprietary capsules that no one else is using.
Get a NEspresso Keurig or tassimo machine. If you like espressos get a nespresso and buy capsules from someone else on amazon or Ebay to save.
Paying full price for an item is a sin. :twisted:
Aug 29, 2011
18 posts
10 upvotes
HALIFAX
Just returned from Wal-Mart.
Stilista lattelux ... On sale for $70, reduced further to $35. The model without the milk container was for $25.
Capsules were $4.78 reduced to $2.
Probably clearing out the brand. I swear by nespresso , so was apprehensive about buying. Got one capsule box home and tried the espresso.
Taste almost as good as nespresso - nespresso slightly better, however price was $0.20 per pod compared to $0.75/0.79.
Definitely worth it imho.
So ran back to my WM here in the sticks in the Maritimes and cleared half of the capsules. :-D
Set for 6 months now!!!
Have not tried the cappuccino yet ... Tomorrow morning with breakfast.
Aug 29, 2011
18 posts
10 upvotes
HALIFAX
... Should this be a new/ separate post?
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
4745 posts
4352 upvotes
Old thread I know, sorry for the bump...

The Martello looks like a clone of the first generation Starbucks Verismo (same as K-fee, CBTL, Caffitaly...)

Has anybody tried to brew Martello pods in a Verismo? Martello pods are a hell of a lot cheaper than Starbucks....