Expired Hot Deals

Wal-mart

Not a deal. Mods please remove

  • Last Updated:
  • Jul 21st, 2020 10:59 am
[OP]
Newbie
Jun 4, 2017
67 posts
113 upvotes

Not a deal. Mods please remove

Deal Link:
Price:
10.86
Retailer:
Wal-mart
Saw some ridiculous prices for masks the past few weeks. Looks like it’s calming down, and good for people who need plenty of masks with the new mask laws and policies in Ontario.

Unfortunately can’t comment on quality.

Edit: sorry didn’t realize shipping wasn’t free. Mods please remove
Last edited by carrrson on Jul 21st, 2020 11:03 am, edited 5 times in total.
11 replies
Deal Guru
Dec 5, 2006
10817 posts
5806 upvotes
Markham
Thanks!

It looks like third party and delivery by August end
Newbie
Jan 3, 2009
95 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
3rd party seller.. shipping is $22 for one pack I’ll pass but thanks op
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2009
3093 posts
2941 upvotes
Montreal
I don't get why people need those disposable masks..
Buy 2 reusable ones and just wash one daily.. pretty simple
Sr. Member
Apr 24, 2010
785 posts
486 upvotes
Canada
Beware, these masks are not sold and shipped by Walmart but most likely a vendor from China. I ordered once from walmart.ca. Although I had no complaint about the quality, it took more than one month to get to me.
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2018
146 posts
260 upvotes
carrrson wrote: Saw some ridiculous prices for masks the past few weeks. Looks like it’s calming down, and good for people who need plenty of masks with the new mask laws and policies in Ontario.

Unfortunately can’t comment on quality.
It's not 10.86 when the shipping alone is $22 . Simple math.
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2018
146 posts
260 upvotes
Poutinesauce wrote: The lowest I found on AliExpress is 200 masks for $21.86 US.
By the time you get those masks from AliExpress the pandemic will be over and we'll have vaccines available
Member
Dec 3, 2018
362 posts
382 upvotes
carrrson wrote: Saw some ridiculous prices for masks the past few weeks. Looks like it’s calming down, and good for people who need plenty of masks with the new mask laws and policies in Ontario.

Unfortunately can’t comment on quality.
Better to buy $15 at NewEgg rather than paying shipping $22?
Newbie
May 1, 2017
18 posts
23 upvotes
Nabiltb10 wrote: By the time you get those masks from AliExpress the pandemic will be over and we'll have vaccines available
By the time he gets it a new pandemic will have started, so he will be well prepared.
Jr. Member
Sep 22, 2018
146 posts
260 upvotes
gptt916 wrote: By the time he gets it a new pandemic will have started, so he will be well prepared.
Lol that too Face With Tears Of Joy

Top