Deal Link:
Price:
$4.00 CAD
Savings:
30.8%
Retailer:
Wall Street Journal
More offers from Wall Street Journal
Basic digital access only => no tablet app = not as good as the previous offer from Nov 23/20 which included the tablet app.

Check your local library system for access. This offer has no given expiry date.

<ed: It looks like RFD does something to mess up the proper promo url: https://store.wsj.com/shop/us/ca/wsjcass21, see attached>

Unlimited access to WSJ.com across;
  • WSJ mobile app
  • WSJ tablet app
  • Informative podcasts, featuring interviews with WSJ editors and notable influencers
  • WSJ+ Premium Benefits Program, with complimentary access to an unmatched selection of events, offers and experiences

When can I cancel?
You may change or cancel your subscription at any time. To change or cancel your subscription, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625). We do not accept cancellations by mail, email, or by any other means.

=========================
If it is too much for you to call in to cancel, move onto another first world problem.

The Apple News app subscription does not give you full access to the WSJ articles nor archives.

Previous WSJ promotions;
Nov 23/20: wall-street-journal-wall-street-journal ... #p33538376
Aug 20/20: wall-street-journal-2mths-1-30-cad-wash ... d-2397370/
Jun 30/18: wall-street-journal-wsj-canada-day-spec ... s-2204474/
Images
  • WSJ $4 per month 1.JPG
  • WSJ $4 per month FAQ.JPG
  • WSJ $4 per month Pricing.JPG
6 replies
Dec 2, 2014
188 posts
454 upvotes
MrMom wrote:
If it is too much for you to call in to cancel, move onto another first world problem.
Pretty sure canceling the same way you sign up has literally 0 to do with where you live. But condescension is a good sales tactic /s
Jul 1, 2018
37 posts
11 upvotes
Check your local library card, it might have free access to subscription related news outlets as well as Lynda
May 18, 2015
20 posts
11 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
destruct0 wrote: Pretty sure canceling the same way you sign up has literally 0 to do with where you live. But condescension is a good sales tactic /s
Have to agree. I had a WSJ subscription that I tried to cancel as I wasn't reading it. IIRC, it was a nightmare trying to get someone on the line. Maybe, its better now.
Aug 9, 2020
198 posts
95 upvotes
barelysurviving wrote: Check your local library card, it might have free access to subscription related news outlets as well as Lynda
Not available thru library as far as i found
Aug 9, 2020
198 posts
95 upvotes
MrMom wrote: Basic digital access only => no tablet app = not as good as the previous offer from Nov 23/20 which included the tablet app.

Check your local library system for access. This offer has no given expiry date.

<ed: It looks like RFD does something to mess up the proper promo url: https://store.wsj.com/shop/us/ca/wsjcass21, see attached>

Unlimited access to WSJ.com across;
  • WSJ mobile app
  • WSJ tablet app
  • Informative podcasts, featuring interviews with WSJ editors and notable influencers
  • WSJ+ Premium Benefits Program, with complimentary access to an unmatched selection of events, offers and experiences

When can I cancel?
You may change or cancel your subscription at any time. To change or cancel your subscription, please contact Customer Service at 1-800-JOURNAL (1-800-568-7625). We do not accept cancellations by mail, email, or by any other means.

The Apple News app subscription does not give you full access to the WSJ articles nor archives.

Previous WSJ promotions;
Nov 23/20: wall-street-journal-wall-street-journal ... #p33538376
Aug 20/20: wall-street-journal-2mths-1-30-cad-wash ... d-2397370/
Jun 30/18: wall-street-journal-wsj-canada-day-spec ... s-2204474/
I paid for a year, which is cheaper then paying the normal monthly rate but this is a good deal!
Deal Addict
Jul 24, 2005
2277 posts
2310 upvotes
barelysurviving wrote: Check your local library card, it might have free access to subscription related news outlets as well as Lynda
Wall Street Journal (online or digital) is generally not available at Canadian public libraries.
Some public libraries (Toronto) have one physical (paper) copy for on-site use at the Reference desk (currently closed).
University libraries generally have electronic access to Wall Street Journal full text, but not offered to the wide public.