Which walls should I tile in my bathroom?
And here's the floorplan:
Can someone please help me determine which walls (or portions of walls) should be tiled? Here are some notes to keep in mind:
- I'll be using 12x24 tiles (grey)
- Due to space constraints, the outer edge of the tub lines up with the interior of the window -- I'm not sure if the winder should have wood trim or if it should be completely tiled in?
- I prefer tiled walls in the toilet area (to keep things clean)
- I prefer to have some kind of vanity backsplash (since splashing is inevitable)
- The Medicine Cabinet is surface mounted
- IKEA GODMORGON wall-hung vanity (gloss white, ceramic top)